Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) (56140 Views)

A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by fredoooooo: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
They can Gladiators it now Abi Rome bo be Gladiator ground again grin cheesy
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by membranus: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olawade24:
lol chairman take am easy on the dude.

Na oha soup I da chop for my babe place like this for IMO state here. I came all the way from osun to meet ginika here she go soon give me the other soup to chop. Men owerri fine no be small.

Wishing you journey mercies home, with your head intact. And mek di ting wey you like no kill you.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by frfrank(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
The lion of the tribe of Roma

2 Likes

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:
Lions are social animals, they don't attack people like that unless they are hungry, but stay very far away from them because they can be very dangerous
True. Just like shark 🦈 d dont attack human but sometimes d mistake us as fish..
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by chiboycue: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lion spotted taking a walk on the streets in Roma, Italy last night shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6h_65nLZes

No we💣pon formed against this li🦁n shall prosper. Even Fulani h🐄rbsmen go get liver to carry their cattle pass that area.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by membranus: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss4Lyfe:
Make we they thank God for everyday because it is not by our power.

Anything can happen literally.

U open door for stroll or buy something next door and Lion jam you.

Lion jam me, I jam lion back. Equation balance.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by cl0r0x: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Look at the poort thing confused, should be a king with his territory in the jungle. Humans decided to cat him.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
The LION king 🦁
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Kingosytex(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
huptin:
Lions are social animals, they may not attack you except they are hungry...but the problem is...how do you know when they are hungry?

Exactly the question, how do you know when they are hungry?

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
That's not a lion, that's an alsatian dog
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kingosytex:

Exactly the question, how do you know when they are hungry?
the best way to know is to put your hands in their mouths and play with their teeth
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by sslcrypt: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
The lion looks well fed than most Nigerians.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Kingosytex(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
the best way to know is to put your hand in the mouths and play with their teeth

😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by CrownLands(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:
Lions are social animals, they don't attack people like that unless they are hungry, but stay very far away from them because they can be very dangerous

You are right! It's just taking an evening stroll!
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Integrafamoo: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I know where that Bushmeat Lion will end up, in my beloved country. smiley
It is better killed for meat than to allow it kill human

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by magzey: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
huptin:
Lions are social animals, they may not attack you except they are hungry...but the problem is...how do you know when they are hungry?
hahahaha you hit the drum and dance by your self grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by AliEzeOlu: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Omo If it happens that I live there, I dey pack leave that same street that same minute. I hate what I don't like.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by winner37(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
See meat 🥱🥱🥱
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by thatigboman: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2023
Pickmycall:
Are they waiting until the lion eat someone?
the lion escaped from the circus. It was recaptured
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Chasito:
The next person wey go pass that street with bike or on foot, na sorry be his name.
bike ke, lion can't outrun a bike nah, na foot you go dey talk
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Ajsmart(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Thanks for stating the obvious grin

God1000:
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by foleskay(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
ceejayluv:
It's a circus Lion... Obviously well Fed.
What's is a circus lion
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by WriterX(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin bro was waiting like he gone call Uber any minute now.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by slowice(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Niggur been domesticated but still got it tho.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by dkidd: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Most likely a domesticated one that got out of its restricted area
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by justking(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Where did it escape from.
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Adewunmibaba(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
membranus:

Wishing you journey mercies home, with your head intact. And mek di ting wey you like no kill you.

Amen
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by ZeusP(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hunger Strike
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by ufuosman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Street go dey up
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Olawade24:
lol chairman take am easy on the dude.

Na oha soup I da chop for my babe place like this for IMO state here. I came all the way from osun to meet ginika here she go soon give me the other soup to chop. Men owerri fine no be small.
Na today u know say owerri fine pass other Yoruba capital aside Lagos
Re: Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) by Sniper101(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Edo woman dun change to Lion for Italy
to avoid deportation grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA / 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.