Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Can Someone Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Please Help Me (399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Help Me by Kolena: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
I've totally stopped chemotherapy due to lack of funds. The pain relievers which I take have finished and right now, I'm battling pains and hunger, with no one to help. I'm begging, can anyone please assist?
THREE ONE FOUR SEVEN SEVEN ZERO ONE THREE ZERO EIGHT
FIRST BANK
Please someone should come to my rescue, I'm begging.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me by Dustbinbint(m): 5:49am On Nov 18, 2023
I had to read through your post history.
I must say that I am sorry with what you are going through. Lack of funds is a big reason many cancer patients stop chemotherapy halfway.
You might already know this, but if treatment is delayed for long, the cancer will spread and get worse. For your sake, don't delay to get back to me.
If I weren't able to provide you any help, I wouldn't be trying to reach out. Message me via this email account franelclinic@gmail.com so we can start a proper conversation on the topic, please.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me by Weepnow: 1:56am On Nov 19, 2023
Natural remedies to reverse cancer
Soursop, pawpaw, potatoes.

Never remove the back of the pawpaw or potatoes

Thoroughly clean these food items with water.
Clean again with salt water.

Blend and drink raw.
If you choose the potatoes then sieve before you drink.
Follow the morning and evening regime for about a month and go and do thanksgivings.

Eat lots of soursop for fast recovery.

Remember survival rate for chemotherapy is very slim

(1) (Reply)

Program/public Health Facilitators / Liberian Doctors To Get U.S Experimental Ebola Drug / I’m Talking About Hardly Any Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.