Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl (13103 Views)

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger / Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping UNILAG Student, Judge Slams Victim / Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
propsvilla2:
What do people gain from ruining the life of young girls when there are many sex workers out there.
Na their culture and tradition

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Addme: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2023
DTeekay:
so all those men in the North that are marrying minors should be in jail, since a minor cannot consent to sex, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, what is good for the poor street sweeper is good for the rich bureau de change Alhaji.

In this life just have money, you will ignore Tinubu sef he will feel bad.
This shouldn't be a justification for defilement though I understand where you are coming from. Possibly this particular part of the story especially the bolded nailed him.
The convict admitted to having unlawful intercourse with the victim, stating that she was his girlfriend.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Had this happened in Anambra You'll see topic like

Anambra man tales 13 years old girl undecided

St00pid mods
Seconded.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Geovanni412(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2023
DTeekay:
so all those men in the North that are marrying minors should be in jail, since a minor cannot consent to sex, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, what is good for the poor street sweeper is good for the rich bureau de change Alhaji.

In this life just have money, you will ignore Tinubu sef he will feel bad.

Senator Yerima is still free

But there is no injustice in the situation

The law (section 29(4) Constitution FRN 1999) says that once a woman is married, she is considered to be of full age.

It stinks but apparently, if you marry an underage woman, what you do with her is nobody's business

Links:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/section-294b-1999-cfrn-any-woman-who-is-married-shall-be-deemed-to-be-of-full-age/amp/

This means that

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by davillian(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't understand Nigerian laws o
If rape to a minor is life then it should be the same in every state.....

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2023
Serves him right,a well deserved sentence.See how the foolish young man permanently destroyed his life,all because of lust and lack of self control.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Efilse: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't and wouldn't condone this. He definitely deserved to be severely punished. But Life imprisonment is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by stormborn28(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
Who Dey prison No know watin God do for am

E don escape TINUBULATION

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Philipmoon2(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2023
When i saw the news headline, I know that it's them. Yoruba and rape na 5 and 6.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Machinegun91(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2023
Therock5555:
Make them give am 32 years imprisonment so that when he's out, he'll be 64 already and his prick must have gotten rusty and unchargeable.

But then the life imprisonment dey okay, make him do mistake drop soap for bathroom, I will not explain what would happen next. grin

Stupid folk that I share my gender with.
you are a gay, a normal man can not express this bitterness towards this blessed gender
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by DTeekay(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Addme:

This shouldn't be a justification for defilement though I understand where you are coming from. Possibly this particular part of the story especially the bolded nailed him.
he was not properly advised by a lawyer.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Haveyoueatentod: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2023
I repeat even if teenage under age carry toto come give you run o because that is when they begin puberty so they want to explore but if you take advantage na jail o.

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Therock5555(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Machinegun91:
you are a gay, a normal man can not express this bitterness towards this blessed gender

And you're a pedophile.

If the minor was your sister, I'm sure you'll give him a pat on the back cause he's your fellow man.

Keep supporting evil.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Jcoleworld911: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2023
This people and rape, nawa oo
No wonder, there are so many bastards in yoruba land

In portharcourt here, hardly you will see landlords giving accommodation to Yoruba people cox they are too fetish and dirty couple with this their rape lifestyle, nawa oo

Reasonable yorubas should start speaking up, this is getting outta hand

My humble opinion though
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Quality20(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2023
But in d north girls as young as 12 can be married out, only that they are not into fornication as in d south
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by woleabayo(f): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2023
its well
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Morbeta11(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerian justice system is funny....life imprisonment for rape, while stealing and looting of national wealth is subject to plea bargain.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by yahoodetector: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Damilola Omojolowo

grin grin grin

Na dem

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Nicepoker(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Therock5555:
Make them give am 32 years imprisonment so that when he's out, he'll be 64 already and his prick must have gotten rusty and unchargeable.

But then the life imprisonment dey okay, make him do mistake drop soap for bathroom, I will not explain what would happen next. grin

Stupid folk that I share my gender with.
He was sentenced to life.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by showbiz4all27(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Philipmoon2:
When i saw the news headline, I know that it's them. Yoruba and rape na 5 and 6.

In as much I detest tribal comments, could you please read up again! Nigerians unite and stop our leaders manipulating us!

Justice Soladoye sentenced Imoh after the prosecutor read the facts of the case.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by showbiz4all27(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
This people and rape, nawa oo
No wonder, there are so many bastards in yoruba land

In portharcourt here, hardly you will see landlords giving accommodation to Yoruba people cox they are too fetish and dirty couple with this their rape lifestyle, nawa oo

Reasonable yorubas should start speaking up, this is getting outta hand

My humble opinion though

Learn to read before jumping into conclusions!!!

We all need ourselves.

Good and evil abound in every tribes.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Dotherightthing: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2023
He claimed she is his girlfriend. Did she deny it?

The only issue I see is the tablet he gave her leading to the bleeding.

So if the girl moves on to the next mature guy to quench her sexual urge, he will also be sentenced to life

This law is draconian and must be tested at the supreme court.

National age of consent is 13.

The boy is a dullllard for pleading guity

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Babalola0920: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2023
Because na sweeper most wealthy people do worst.. doesn't make it through
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by dannyspeejay(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2023
what is he living for

waste the soul cheesy

1 Like

Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by timilehin007(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Kpohube:
Afenjeezy and rape sef
na wa ooo
all they know is to knack and insult their superiors.
Educated people indeed
kikikikikiki
Ronu miscreants
which people re you throwing shades to? Does Yoruba answers Imoh as name?
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Manna4Gurls: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2023
YORUBA

Red Flag
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by deltaF0SS: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2023
cry cry embarassed
Imagine this guy narrating his 'grass to sand' story
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by SirLakes: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2023
His dick has ended him
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by bigiyaro(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2023
And 12/13 year old girls are legally married to 70/80 year old men in the north. By thier 14th birthday, those girls are already mother of 2-3 kids. Nigeria no follow.
Re: Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl by Efilse: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2023
Dotherightthing:
He claimed she is his girlfriend. Did she deny it?

The only issue I see is the tablet he gave her leading to the bleeding.

So if the girl moves on to the next mature guy to quench her sexual urge, he will also be sentenced to life

This law is draconian and must be tested at the supreme court.

National age of consent is 13.

The boy is a dullllard for pleading guity

My Sentiments exactly!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos / EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland / Gunmen Invade Celestial Church In Ogun, Abduct Two Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.