Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute (810 Views)

Get $5 In Bitcoin Locked In Your Wallet When You Sign Up On Remitano / How To Be An Home Owner Now Or In The Next 1 Year / Invest And Make $5 - $10 With Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2023
Do you know you can earn $5 right now? I mean right now!

Follow the link below to join our whatsapp group now.

Your money is waiting for you!

Chat me on whatsapp for the link

07zero6886016three
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by wittywriter: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

https:///LJ4JzJMdlTeDZZ7gfZe3DS

As a cryptocurrency enthusiast making $5 daily is easy peazzy with a $50 to $100 capital doing Arbitrage.
Correctbro1:

How does it work
It works by buy low then convert high to USDT using OKEX or BINANCE.
If you have the capital & want mentorship drop your digits I'll instruct someone to put you through via online for a token mentorship fee.

Wittyness.
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Your $5 is waiting for you now

Stop missing opportunities!
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2023
Contact me now on call or whatsapp on 07zero6886016three
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Correctbro1: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
wittywriter:

As a cryptocurrency enthusiast making $5 daily is easy peazzy with a $50 to $100 capital doing Arbitrage.

Wittyness.

How does it work
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by MindOnMatters00(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cryptolord5050:
Your $5 is waiting for you now

Stop missing opportunities!

Explain how it works here before anyone would be moved to contact you.

2 Likes

Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by IVORY2009(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Explain how it works here before anyone would be moved to contact you.

It's scam

1 Like

Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

It's scam

Can you define scam?

Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by IVORY2009(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

Can you define scam?

Illiteracy is a disease

A scam is a fraudulent scheme designed to deceive people out of their money or personal information. Scammers often use social engineering techniques to manipulate their victims into taking actions that benefit the scammer. Scams can take many different forms, but they all share the common goal of exploiting the victim's trust or vulnerability.

Here are some of the most common types of scams:

* **Investment scams:** These scams promise high returns on investment, but they are actually fraudulent and designed to steal the victim's money.
* **Online shopping scams:** These scams involve fake online stores or sellers who take the victim's money but never deliver the products or services they promised.
* **Phishing scams:** These scams involve emails or text messages that appear to be from a legitimate source, such as a bank or credit card company. The scammers will try to trick the victim into revealing personal information, such as their passwords or credit card numbers.
* **Phony prize scams:** These scams involve letters or emails that tell the victim that they have won a prize, such as a lottery or sweepstakes. The scammers will then ask the victim to pay a fee to claim their prize, but the prize is actually fake.
* **Tech support scams:** These scams involve scammers who call or email victims posing as tech support representatives. The scammers will try to convince the victim that their computer is infected with a virus and that they need to pay for the scammer to fix it.

Here are some tips for avoiding scams:

* Be skeptical of any unsolicited offers or promises that seem too good to be true.
* Never give out your personal information, such as passwords or credit card numbers, to someone you don't know and trust.
* Be cautious when clicking on links in emails or text messages.
* Do your research before investing in any money-making opportunity.
* If you think you may have been the victim of a scam, report it to the authorities immediately.

By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from scams.

1 Like

Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 5:59am On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:

A scam is a fraudulent scheme designed to deceive people out of their money or personal information. Scammers often use social engineering techniques to manipulate their victims into taking actions that benefit the scammer. Scams can take many different forms, but they all share the common goal of exploiting the victim's trust or vulnerability.

Here are some of the most common types of scams:

* **Investment scams:** These scams promise high returns on investment, but they are actually fraudulent and designed to steal the victim's money.
* **Online shopping scams:** These scams involve fake online stores or sellers who take the victim's money but never deliver the products or services they promised.
* **Phishing scams:** These scams involve emails or text messages that appear to be from a legitimate source, such as a bank or credit card company. The scammers will try to trick the victim into revealing personal information, such as their passwords or credit card numbers.
* **Phony prize scams:** These scams involve letters or emails that tell the victim that they have won a prize, such as a lottery or sweepstakes. The scammers will then ask the victim to pay a fee to claim their prize, but the prize is actually fake.
* **Tech support scams:** These scams involve scammers who call or email victims posing as tech support representatives. The scammers will try to convince the victim that their computer is infected with a virus and that they need to pay for the scammer to fix it.

Here are some tips for avoiding scams:

* Be skeptical of any unsolicited offers or promises that seem too good to be true.
* Never give out your personal information, such as passwords or credit card numbers, to someone you don't know and trust.
* Be cautious when clicking on links in emails or text messages.
* Do your research before investing in any money-making opportunity.
* If you think you may have been the victim of a scam, report it to the authorities immediately.

By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from scams.

Can you read your write-up again slowly and tell me how you can be scammed from this?
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by IVORY2009(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Scam alert, beware people!!
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by omojesu202(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

Can you read your write-up again slowly and tell me how you can be scammed from this?

It has scam writtevn on it.
Say it here or forever hold your peace.
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2023
omojesu202:

It has scam writtevn on it.
Say it here or forever hold your peace.

Mr scam

Lol

Small time now you fit see your family member and call him scam!

Continue, Mr scam

You're doing well
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by omojesu202(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

Mr scam

Lol

Small time now you fit see your family member and call him scam!

Continue, Mr scam

You're doing well

No evidence you go explain tired. Say it here ooo

1 Like

Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by BrighterSyde: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

The scam is that one might pay for it and not get what you’ve advertised. Infact it could even lead to loss of capital. All you are saying now is join and then pay. After payment no guarantee except your words. Typical of a scam.

1 Like

Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
BrighterSyde:

The scam is that one might pay for it and not get what you’ve advertised. Infact it could even lead to loss of capital. All you are saying now is join and then pay. After payment no guarantee except your words. Typical of a scam.

Mr scam, what are you paying for, please?

Is there any payment involved here?

Dem Don tell you to leave scam you no gree. Now the thing is affecting you sotee anything you see is scam.

Sorry o
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by BrighterSyde: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

Mr scam, what are you paying for, please?

Is there any payment involved here?

Dem Don tell you to leave scam you no gree. Now the thing is affecting you sotee anything you see is scam.

Sorry o

This one you are being violent.
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Cryptolord5050: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2023
Hope you're earning $5 pay referral in imota

Join our group now to learn more

https:///Eqokw8AafzP7rNvJOJBeO0
Re: Make $5 In The Next 1 Minute by Obierika(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cryptolord5050:

Chat me on whatsapp for the link

07zero6886016three

In all my years on earth I have never seen where a person will be making easy money and he will go out and invite other people to come and chop with him grin

(1) (Reply)

Sites That Offer Free Stock Update Reports Please! / Investors Needed / How Can I Rival Quickteller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.