Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Download Multiplayer Fps Alpha Version. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Download Multiplayer Fps Alpha Version. (1269 Views)

Bootstrap 4 Alpha Released / PHP7 Alpha Released / Developing Mobile Applications Using Alpha Anywhere....must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Download Multiplayer Fps Alpha Version. by gameaddict(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Hi guys.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/naijadev/files/NETWORK_TEST/NETWORK_TEST.7z/download

Just finished the doing some work on the game. I'm still trying to figure out how to create a lobby so users can find game on LAN and over the net.

You can open two instances of the game to test it.

Note that some pose animations will not work till you've cycled the weapons twice or so. Dunno why. I'm still trying to fix it.

Controls: Q to change weapon, left mouse button or ctrl to shoot.

Concept: I have two concepts in mind for the game. One is a gangster style shooter and the other an African shooter with new kinds of weapons, levels and gameplay. The basic multiplayer code is usable for both concepts but graphic resources have to be made which is one of the issues delaying the game as well as other projects we're working on.

Interested people who want to participate in the development can sign up here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-769009.0.html

(1)

I Need A Php Tutor/mentor / Why Doesn't This Work On Nairaland? / Anyone Using Ionicframework Professionally? Whats Been Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.