Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (25486 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
A 63-Year-Old Social Worker in Lagos State, Mrs Ayodele Idowu Lawal, has been declared missing.

DAILY POST gathered on Monday that Lawal lives in the Igando area of Lagos State.

It was learned that Lawal went to church on Sunday but has not returned home.

The whereabouts of the 63-year-old social worker have not been known as of the time of filing this report on Monday.

Our correspondent gathered that her phone was tracked to FESTAC Town and has been switched off since then.

Lawal is a member of the Nigeria Association of Social Workers (NASoW), Lagos State chapter.

A member of the association, in a short message sent to our correspondent on Monday evening, called on well-meaning Nigerians to help in searching for her.

Dearest colleagues, the information reaching us now is that one of our members, Mrs. Lawal, is missing. She went to church yesterday and has not come back. Her phone was tracked to FESTAC Town and has been switched off. Kindly escalate to other platforms, please.”

NASoW Chairperson in the state, Ms Olubunmi Lamilisa, while speaking with our correspondent, called on security agencies in the state to join in the search for her.

“I am using this medium to appeal to the security agencies to help in the search for her. We have been informed that she is missing.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/63-year-old-social-worker-declared-missing-in-lagos/

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS

Don't Forget, Naija.Cover Bring This Sad News
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Is very dangerous to get lost in Lagos state but I pray she is found sound and healthy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Lagos state Nigeria is the least place to lost

See More Bad News @ www.naija_cover. com
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by garriAndsugar: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thank God it's not Ogun State

8 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by GanagiBitrus: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
May she be found alive and in one piece with nothing missing.

15 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by FuckingMachine: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
May she be found alive and in one piece with nothing missing.

You really believe nothing will be missing?

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
She will be found

6 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by bigdammyj: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by bashtee09(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Watoni2T(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
I pray she will be found
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
We pray for her return

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by nedekid: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
May Almighty protect her and lead her home to her loved ones IJN.
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by MosayA: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
May she be found alive and returned safely
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by AskNgige2: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
bashtee09:
please I am seeking for help in getting drugs and food, I need to overcome this sickness and get back to my hustle

Anything at all will be appreciated please

91 53 05 60 10 palmpay

May God bless us all
U supported APC.. ask em

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by ViktorCash: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Glad its not Ogun state undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
ViktorCash:
Glad its not Ogun state undecided
Put your ethnicity aside and be reasonable for once

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by thatigboman: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
What are people missing in churches these days?
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by pbidex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
post=126962216:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/63-year-old-social-worker-declared-missing-in-lagos/

She has been found. She stays in my Estate. Many thanks 🙏 to everyone…

6 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by lendahand(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
pbidex:

She has been found. She stays in my Estate. Many thanks 🙏 to everyone…
thank God for her. She should share her experience so others will take caution too.
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by TUTU147: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
May she be found in good shape
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by sholikay(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
I read that she has been found from RANT HQ group..

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Take down this post, she had been found alive. She was involved in an accident.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by pbidex(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
lendahand:
thank God for her. She should share her experience so others will take caution too.

She’s just gaining her consciousness and in the hospital presenlty.

My wonderful estate is also doing fundraising for her presently. She’s a very nice woman.

May God help us all 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by bashtee09(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
AskNgige2:

U supported APC.. ask em
I never supported APC and I will never will
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by mytime24(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hope she never go visit Ogun state lipsrsealed
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Occurstaem(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
I'm glad she has been found alive.

Speedy recovery to her.
Re: Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by XerXers: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Skull miners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / The New Tactic Robbers Use In Abuja Revealed By Man / Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.