Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Music Agency Claiming To Work For Shallipoppi Duped Me Of N700k- Ebaide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Agency Claiming To Work For Shallipoppi Duped Me Of N700k- Ebaide (220 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Agency Claiming To Work For Shallipoppi Duped Me Of N700k- Ebaide by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ebaide, an upcoming artiste from Edo State has come to reveal that a music promotional agency named Teepsoul Entertainment owned by One Prince Theophilus Gabriel scammed her of N700k in promotional fee without rendering the service she paid for. The "Japa" crooner and other songs alleged that she believed the gimmick of the Teepsoul Entertainment promotional company after their representatives revealed and assured her in a now public voice recording that they are working with the sensational Shallipopi among other top artistes in Nigeria.

According to multiple videos released by Ebaide on her X(formerly) Twitter page, the budding singer accused the Teepsoul Entertainment agency of failing to provide receipt of payment for the N700k that she paid them in October to promoter her first single title "Different" under the excuse that she paid a token when others like Shallipoppi are paying them mult-millions to run stream farming and other music related promotions.

Ebaide, who was visibly upset and distraught by the pain caused her by Teepsoul Entertainment after paying them N700k to help promote her music on streaming platforms such as Apple Music, Spotify, Boomplay, Audiomack and also her official video on YouTube which they failed to do and arrogantly called her bluff despite exploring several mediums to reach them.

In now viral videos released by the Afrobeat sensation, it can be heard where one Lizzy, a representative of the Teepsoul Music Entertainment was using Shallipoppi name to boast about how they have done work for the Elon Musk boys crooner and how he kept coming back with more money.

While narrating her ordeal as a new artiste and a rookie in the industry, Ebaide who just released her third single titled "Carry Go" warned her fellow upcoming acts to be very careful and do their proper investigation so as not to run into the hands of questionable characters like Prince Theophilus Gabriel of the Teepsoul Entertainment defrauding young artistes in the name of promotions using blown artistes name as front to convince and commit their fraudulent means with the mostly naive and unsuspecting artistes and their handlers.

Re: Music Agency Claiming To Work For Shallipoppi Duped Me Of N700k- Ebaide by poweredcom(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wait o so she is a new artist and carey 700k to do invest in streaming farm ..good as dem chop her money ..mumu girl

And dat entertainment outfit that i usually see on facebook , the guy do pretend that artiat should not do stresming fam and he ia d one pluggin shallipopi own ..omo dis industry na plugg o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Quits Smoking… See How Smoking Affects You / Ashewo Igbo Glamour Babe Is Displaying Full Large Breasts Wit Strong Nipples / Singer Hotkid Arrested Following Alleged Fraud By Show Promoter Using His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.