Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Kindly Look Into My Matter. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Look Into My Matter. (611 Views)

Please Look Into My Matter / Tech Guru In The House Pls Help Me Look Into This / Kindly Look Into This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Sunnyrado: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
I am in dire need of a job, I am a family man, with wife and children, I am 43 years old, I am looking for any kind of job even if it's a contract work..I didn't go to school that much I only have a secondary school results, I live in Mowe close to the redemption camp side.. please if there is anyway you can help I will be greatful..08163341407
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by gentlekeny(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thank you for speaking up.

A closed mouth is a closed destiny.

Check my signature for our facebook page where we post jobs everyday.
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by westlius(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
God go pick ur call my dear, most people in Nigeria is passing through HELL.
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Messiah2: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Help in need of 50k to start a business
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Euforia: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sunnyrado:
I am in dire need of a job, I am a family man, with wife and children, I am 43 years old, I am looking for any kind of job even if it's a contract work..I didn't go to school that much I only have a secondary school results, I live in Mowe close to the redemption camp side.. please if there is anyway you can help I will be greatful..08163341407
Thank you

Which one is it Sir?

Today while searching for a job you try to curry favour by telling us you are a family man. In another post on this same nairaland where you seek to give head to women you claim you are single and never been married and without children.

People like you are the reason that makes it difficult to help complete strangers.

To think that I was almost swayed into sticking my neck out to help you through a referral.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Sunnyrado: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Well, it's true I said that and am really sorry about that.. please help me if you can..
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Legendguy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Well, it's true I said that and am really sorry about that.. please help me if you can..

Are you still single of married?
Which category you belong
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by 1TrippleCee: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Euforia:

Which one is it Sir?

Today while searching for a job you try to curry favour by telling us you are a family man. In another post on this same nairaland where you seek to give head to women you claim you are single and never been married and without children.

People like you are the reason that makes it difficult to help complete strangers.

To think that I was almost swayed into sticking my neck out to help you through a referral.

A man of such age shouldnt be making such remark at all. With age, maturity should erode some things naturally

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by eteebanky1: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ha 43 years

Just forget about civil service job

I pray God open your way sir.
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Sunnyrado: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ok fine, apart from the civil service job, how can you be of help please..
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Incredible128: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
How is it you turned 43 years in a matter of months?😂😂😂 From looking for tomboys to giving head, then getting married, glory be to God 😂😂😂

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by westlius(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Thank you
You a scammer
Which our Nairaland Police has caught u with ur multiple lies

1 Like

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Sunnyrado: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
You guys should just pardon me for my offense, really I am sorry and am truly am.. honestly I don't know it get up to this...Ema bi ni..edakun
But I am really looking for Job.
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by 1TrippleCee: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sunnyrado:
You guys should just pardon me for my offense, really I am sorry and am truly am.. honestly I don't know it get up to this...Ema bi ni..edakun
But I am really looking for Job.

You dont get the point. Everyone has been hurt. People do not want to associate let alone render help to who may turn back to ibflict harm on them or people they connect people with. So the cleaner ones reputation is the safer. I have almost never abused any social media platform of mine ever inspite of never seeking help. When people see a person talking how they relish sexual relations it gives them an idea of whom they are about to associate with

Work on having a clean image even wothout needing help and be consistent while at it.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Sunnyrado: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmmm.. thanks alot and I really appreciate this...
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Blake755: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Incredible128:
How is it you turned 43 years in a matter of months?😂😂😂 From looking for tomboys to giving head, then getting married, glory be to God 😂😂😂
How time flies agba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Sunnyrado: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Afterall, I have appologize, may you comot mouth for this Mata na..shuu
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by Incredible128: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
I dey tell u😂😂😂
Blake755:

How time flies agba
Re: Kindly Look Into My Matter. by soccerlite: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Euforia:

Which one is it Sir?

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Baba 43 dey look 4 tomboy girl also wan give head only

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Internet is wicked

Why!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Job With Free Accomodations !! Please Come In / Freelance Marketers Urgetly Needed / Relationship Officers/ Managers At Bank Phb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.