Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa (65441 Views)

Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Spotted With Rita Johal, Estranged Wife Of Riyad Mahrez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by sallazlee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Every man dey follow hakimi law of pro shege

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by 43Ronin: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
help his career as his manager, agent, scout or medical team? he Bleep actress and BBN winner ehen? no be okpo all of them be. mtscheew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
fa4dmike:
As a married man, don't ever cheat on ur wife it's bad. I pity men who are supporting this crap of a shit attitude. Men should be remorseful for commiting adultery. How will u build ur family with this kinda life

The only reasonable comment so far. As a man what's the need of getting a wife if u knw u don't have the character 2b faithful 2ur wife? Is it a must for every Tom, Dick and Harry 2 get married?

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by B1GG: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Adesuwa, a Yoruba woman 🤔

Yoruba women and Sex are like Bread 🍞 and Butter 🧈 😲

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by obaidan: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
if u like expose...d guy say e no do again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by PepeXKermit: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
woman go pray for rich man, still pray for loyalty. not knowing that both can never be ingredients in the same soup. ever. as you comot, even with wetin you think say happen, another woman who know every ready take your place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by RosyIsBlessed: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
90.22% of ladies going for the Big Brother Naija show are going there to get groom for high class prostitution....

You see a 23yrs old Angel Smith driving a Range Rover sport of your dreams... People like Ighalo and some hoorny politicians are the source.

Yeah, it was this last season that exposed this fact. Even Angel was making mouth with it in the All-stars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by jubrilELsudan: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
IGHALO WIFE WEY I DON FVCK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by TheBTCinvestor: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Frezhkid10:

You wey keep to one woman..you don make am??

Of course Yes.
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by benjanny(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
OK na
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by WideVagina: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
embarassed
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Sensiblerealist: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Are you the original or the fake cuz the moniker don change oo.
I suspect that they might have banned you sha.
P.O.C to the wife, those girls are banging him, he is not sleeping with them. The guy just dey fire those Lekki big gals dey go.
One dey wey market Eko Atlantic land to am, she still dey market kitten join but the guy never give green light.

Even Sylvester IGboun wey noor get 1/10th of inn money sef don finish Nollywood stars.
In dis life, Pleeaasssseee just get money

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

To me I think this is a good news to all real niggarrs

Ighalo swimming all the swimmables

Like I said the prayer of we niggarrrrs before we leave this gadamnnn planet is for us to bang enough pussy, make enough dope money, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles and seek for enough knowledge
And this is exactly what Ighalo is doing. Banging enough pussy before he leaves the planet

Along side weed and some babes because this three things goes hand in hand

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by soccerlite: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Where do you want him to spend Saudi money

Saudi is busy spoiling expired footballers, boxers, golfers, fifa, etc with money

But it's hiking the hajj fee for people who want to go visit allah house

No be juju be dat

Na people wey no go sense go be pawn for lairs in the name of God

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Konjiboii: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Inspirer1:
The part "helping his immediate family to travel abroad" is somehow o, owing to the status of Ighalo...
She help them fill the form, and drop them for airport

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Unseen(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
What's up with these BB9js participants who go around sharing their punnies like they're sharing sadaka? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by sltn(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

Like I said the prayer of we niggarrrrs before we leave this gadamnnn planet is for us to bang enough pussy, make enough dope money, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles and seek for enough knowledge
And this is exactly what Ighalo is doing. Banging enough pussy before he leaves the planet

boss where have you been to na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by PraiseHim4ever: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Normal level na

Oya swear say na Ighalo break your virginity or you never chop another gbola apart from Ighalo own...

Abeg let us hear word.
Karma, how u dey?
Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by PlusVibez(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
The part "helping his immediate family to travel abroad" is somehow o, owing to the status of Ighalo...

That is most women for you. E dey shock you? She will still reach to the point where she will say she picked him from gutters when he was nobody. Dey play

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Clinghton: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
She helped his career, am thinking how many assist did you give him

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Bigsunny01(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ighalo is a rich football celebrity, u should know dat all female celebrities in Africa will be ready to lay with him if given the opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by subcbouy: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
She will not tell you guys people she don knack too! All of them na AristoPle.

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by SirLakes: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Idiat, the bbnaija prostitute no get name?

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by AmazingELixir: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin

Who is she exposing to..... people that engage in live romp on live reality show or to Nigerians that more than 75 percent are prostitutes male and female alike.

Someone close to that madam should tell her i said she should rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by virginchaser(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
When a woman helps you, whenever there's issue the whole world will hear and when you try to do same she will roast you orally.

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by joseph1832(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ishilove:
What's up with these BB9js participants who go around sharing their punnies like they're sharing sadaka? undecided
that's exactly what they share, sadaqa. For those who can afford it, that is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by nairamaniac: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ighalo my niggarrrr

u are back here with a new moniker. What happened to the old Slaawomirr' moniker?

We were worried about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by joseph1832(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo slept with BBNaija star, Nollywood actress’ – Estranged wife, Adesuwa

Sonia Adesuwa, the estranged wife of former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to social media to make serious allegations about him.

She claimed the former Manchester United player was sleeping around with different women including a Nollywood actress and a Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality star.

In her recent outburst, Adesuwa also threatened to expose more of Ighalo’s dirty secrets.

Adesuwa also claimed she helped Ighalo throughout his career and assisted his immediate family travel to Europe.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/ighalo-slept-with-bbnaija-star-nollywood-actress-estranged-wife-adesuwa/
let's read names. It's not nice dealing in abstracts. If she's saying Ighalo slept with Bbnaija stars and Nollywood actress, then let her name names. It's not nice when people deal in abstracts.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by GOSPELTRUTH31: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
robosky02:
Ighalo slept with BBNaija star, Nollywood actress’ – Estranged wife, Adesuwa

Sonia Adesuwa, the estranged wife of former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has taken to social media to make serious allegations about him.

She claimed the former Manchester United player was sleeping around with different women including a Nollywood actress and a Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality star.

In her recent outburst, Adesuwa also threatened to expose more of Ighalo’s dirty secrets.

Adesuwa also claimed she helped Ighalo throughout his career and assisted his immediate family travel to Europe.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/14/ighalo-slept-with-bbnaija-star-nollywood-actress-estranged-wife-adesuwa/

There's nothing to expose about a man who has never bragged to be Christlike.

It's nothing unusual for men of the world to cheat

And it will be surprising to many if such a man doesn't cheat.

You being his wife won't stop him
The only thing that can stop him is a genuine relationship with Christ

May you both heal and seek forgive eachother
And move on

You all were lust

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Ewedegubbler: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
fa4dmike:
As a married man, don't ever cheat on ur wife it's bad. I pity men who are supporting this crap of a shit attitude. Men should be remorseful for commiting adultery. How will u build ur family with this kinda life

thunder faya u

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Burgerlomo: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Abeg shift, sleeping with different women is not a crime as long as it's not rape

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa by Inspirer1: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Konjiboii:

She help them fill the form, and drop them for airport
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.