Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Million Naira Free Cash Out Giveaway That Will Change Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Million Naira Free Cash Out Giveaway That Will Change Your Life (194 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall / Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Million Naira Free Cash Out Giveaway That Will Change Your Life by abbeylinconfoca(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
As the year is running out am looking for few people to bless with a token CASH
So if you are here in these forum and you are yet to be making aleast a million naira in a year, this is a very great opportunity for you. I mean if you are ready someone reading these is a millionaire now before this year runs out the money will be sent direct to you in your bank account .No more loan no debt for u
Let go Straight to the point

1) An account will be open for you with free 500usdt which am going to show you how I make my own million from it

2) The second aspect of it which is the sweetest part,which is the ONE MILLION NAIRA CASH that I will be given out,which I made from my own free usdt been given to me to my lucky winner before this year runs out,you can see that u have nothing to lose out of the two (I know some people we say I don't want that 500usdt it is the cash that I need,fine which so ever you choose is your decision.
All I know is that one million naira is going out to a lucky winner and to make someone happy before these year end,i know u wouldn't want to miss out.
I think 1000 is not to much to keep your details with us for more enquiry you can call on zero seven zero four five hight seven two one hight hight

2 Likes

Re: A Million Naira Free Cash Out Giveaway That Will Change Your Life by abbeylinconfoca(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Those who have paid their 1000 should send their username and their fullname
Re: A Million Naira Free Cash Out Giveaway That Will Change Your Life by Obierika(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
abbeylinconfoca:
As the year is running out am looking for few people to bless with a token CASH
So if you are here in these forum and you are yet to be making aleast a million naira before the year runs out, this is a very great opportunity for you. I mean if you are ready someone reading these is a millionier now before this year runs out the money will be sent direct to your account number.No more loan no debt for u
Let go Straight to the point

1) An account will be open for you with free 500usdt which am going to show you how I make my own million from it

2) The second aspect of it which is the sweetest part of it,which is the ONE MILLION NAIRA CASH that I will be given out,which I made from my own free usdt been given to me to my lucky winner before this year runs out,you can see that u have nothing to lose out of the two (I no some people we say I don't want that 500usdt it is the cash that I need,fine which so ever you choose is your decision.
All I know is that one million naira is going out to lucky winner and to make someone happy before these end,i know u wouldn't want to miss out.
I think 1000 is not to much to keep your details with us for more enquiry you can call on zero seven zero four five hight seven two one hight hight

Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: A Million Naira Free Cash Out Giveaway That Will Change Your Life by marksleek2584(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
You want chop oshofree 1000....you think say e de easy to make 1000 now? Park well are....its millionaire...not millioneir...your very poor English shows you're a scam already...shior!

(1) (Reply)

Make #2500 Free Per Task You Do On This Site( See Payment Proof) / Beyond Market Structure (BMS): Trade Journal / I Need A Professional To Help Me Become A Certified Digital Marketer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.