Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read (1272 Views)

Need Urgent Cash And U Have Any Range Rover Suv For Sale Faulty Or Ok Contact Us / SOLD***Finest 2008 Range Rover Sport HSE (Fairly Used) Selling For N3.5m. / Hello House Make Unna Help Me Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read by cantcme1: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
I have range rover sport but 2 days ago the vehicle just lowered and it won't raise or lower if i use the height control it shows ( suspension fault normal hight only ) at the dash i have diagnosed it the VCM detected that the compressor is not running i replace it immediately but the same thing still occur

Guys what should i look out for, this vehicle won start wahala the thing just lowered three days ago
Re: Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read by r231(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
It has Air suspension. . . . so you need to have that checked out
Re: Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read by cantcme1: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
I did check that out, the mechanic said its okay
Re: Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read by komekn(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
RR Sport just like the Range Rover was prone to certain air suspension failures you should really talk to Sienna it might be actually cheaper to fly him out to you than to go to Coscharis who will scam you at very great cost.

meanwhile update yourself with this link http://www.rangerovers.net/repairdetails/airsuspension/mkiii/commonfaults.html

Finally there are a whole load of after market systems for a fraction of the cost Land-rover and therefore Coscharis will proffer to you.
Re: Any Range Rover Sport User In The House ? Make Unna Read by cantcme1: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
@komekn
Thanks i will look into it

(1) (Reply)

Obd 2 Car Scanner For Sale!!!!hurry While Stock Last / Ford Transit Lwb High Roof Petrol / Tokunbo 2005/2006 Toyota Corolla For Sale At 1.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.