Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Craze Palaver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craze Palaver (52 Views)

The Ngozi Fulani Vs Lady Susan Hussey Palaver In Buckingham Palace In UK. / Uyo Road Transport Monitoring Task Force, Akpan Andem Market Billboard Palaver, / Child Rights Law And The Unending ‘child Witch’ Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Craze Palaver by ajuksobi: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
CRAZE PALAVER.

Being crazy or mad is probably the most burdensome condition known to humanity. In every situation man finds himself, he puts his mental ability into use with the view to helping himself. But when craze or insanity is involved, everything is gone! He is trapped in a box; only external forces can deliver him even from the minutest malady. This is the palaver of craze!

A certain man who has been mad for half a decade was seen, as usual soliloquizing in the corner of an alley. In his endless litany of complaint he said:
"People talk too much! They talk about things that concern them and things that do not concern them. If you work, they will complain. If you do not work, they will also complain. What do they want man to do? This small craze work that I am doing, they complain that it's too hard. How do they know it's hard? This work that everything is free?". He paused for a while as if he was thinking and suddenly exploded with laughter. "This work is too easy, the only wahala is the waka-waka in it" he said and kept quiet for a second or two and continued. "This work is truly easy. What I do not like is the too much talk-talk around me. People talk too much! Small time, they will shout that I am lazy. But God knows I am not lazy. I am a hard working man. Even God knows!" As he tried to lie down, he jumped up with sudden urgency and said "If they see me resting now, they will start shouting at me saying: 'this small craze work, you cannot even do it well', world people!". Angry, he lifted the heap of trash around him and forcefully dropped it on his head and; at a brisk pace walked into the busy street.

Craze is a serious palaver!

By:
Ajukura, Fidelis O.
ajukurafidelisobi@gmail.com
15th November, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

A Nation At The Ballot Box: One Nation One Election Pros And Cons Explored / SEO Company In Lahore - Nextsol / Navigating Your Finances With Ease: The Role Of Tax Agents In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.