Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Spirit Of Enterprise “aspiring Entrepreneurs Seminar, Nov 19, 2011” - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Spirit Of Enterprise “aspiring Entrepreneurs Seminar, Nov 19, 2011” (2246 Views)

How To Invoke Spirit Of Money / Training For Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Businessmen And Women! / Training For Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Businessmen And Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Enterprise “aspiring Entrepreneurs Seminar, Nov 19, 2011” by Ayogab: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
[center]Honestly, I'm tired of my job. I really want to launch out on my own and work for myself.

I have a great BIG idea I can explore and start something great but I don't know
how to go about it.

Yeah I have my day job and run my business on the side but I'm not sure I'll be able to survive
if I quit my job for my business.

I woke up one morning and quit my day job to concentrate on my business.
Now I'm stuck and I wish I'd never quit!
[/center]

There's a simple step to take to help you make the transition. Attend The Spirit of Enterprise "Aspiring Entrepreneurs Seminar"!

Participants will be exposed to practical teachings geared towards preparing them for their entrepreneurial journey. The seminar will feature facilitator presentations, tales from the field by young entrepreneurs just like you, and a book review & application session. There will be opportunities to learn a great deal and network with a good crop of people just like you!

Facilitators are
• Abisola LONGE- MD, Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
• Lanre OLUSOLA- Chief Catalyst & CEO, Impression Management Consultants

On our panel of entrepreneurs sharing their life experiences will be;
• David EWEJE- Owner, David Wej
• Afolabi ADETOLA- Premier winner of The Intern TV Reality Show & Managing Partner, Cedar Advisory Partners
• Ekundayo ODELE- MD, Uno Casa Limited
• Femi AWOFALA- Senior Partner, Brickstone Partners Limited

Date: Saturday, November 19, 2011; 8am- 5pm
Venue: Enterprise Development Centre, 2, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Off Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos

Fee: Discounted fee at N5,000 (includes resource material, tea & lunch break) Class size is set at a maximum of 50 participants and acceptance is on a first come, first served basis.

Pay into GTBank, Talent & Enterprise Managers. 0017352201 (238-235523-1-1-0)
Payment deadline is Friday, November 4, 2011 (Once payment is made, please send us an email with your full names and phone number as written on the teller)

For registration and payment details;

Call Kelechi on 08025316663
Email connect@thespiritofenterprise.biz
https://www.facebook.com/thespiritofenterprise.ng

(1) (Reply)

Be An Agent On The ZOTO Platform. / Wholesale Bundles Of Perfume - For Sale! / Horticulture And Beautification Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.