Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? (419 Views)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by PaulH07: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Planning to spend 1.5M to open a bar in Sango Ota Ogun State, but I'm scared those managing it might be running out of business.

Even the advert wey I put up for sales boy and girl, nobody got back to me cheesy

Opon everybody ti sun, nobody wan do boy-boy again...

Na wa oh...

Make una advice me, before I go pour my money inside gutter oh shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by ghettochild(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2023
If u won't manage it.... Then dont do it...
Nowadays people are hungry n desperate n are ready to do bad or soil their conscience.
So abort that business if u won't be managing it yourself... Otherwise your money goes down the drain in less than 6 months..

1 Like

Re: Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by PaulH07: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2023
ghettochild:
If u won't manage it.... Then dont do it...
Nowadays people are hungry n desperate n are ready to do bad or soil their conscience.
So abort that business if u won't be managing it yourself... Otherwise your money goes down the drain in less than 6 months..

Hmmm, I'm actually going to be very busy as I'm a medical doctor.

I don't think I have the muscle to open a clinic or hospital right now too...

Make God epp me oh
Re: Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by bassdow: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2023
PaulH07:
Planning to spend 1.5M to open a bar in Sango Ota Ogun State, but I'm scared those managing it might be running out of business.

Even the advert wey I put up for sales boy and girl, nobody got back to me cheesy

Opon everybody ti sun, nobody wan do boy-boy again...

Na wa oh...

Make una advice me, before I go pour my money inside gutter oh shocked cheesy

Never run any Business you have no knowledge about. Even if you intends hiring capable hands, you still need know some basics.

Never run any Business you wouldn't superVise most of the time else our Nigerian felows go open their oown Shop, right inside your Own and you know what, the priority go be their own.

Are you even sure you have qualities to run such business. Shey you sabi joke/whine man sotey dem go buy drink for you ?
Maybe you could run the test as una sabi run tests on patients - Visit any bearParlour that is quite busy, hang around their and joke/whine men into buying you drinks. How easy or difficult it is for you to get at least 5 men to buy you drink before the day runs out, would determine if such business is for you.

if you're an INTROVERT, or the sort that take offence easily or dislike to be spoken to, or looked at in certain ways, then the business is not for you. You should be able to flow freely with your customers most of whom would be Men.

You should be able to praise them like they're perfectly perfect.

Another major thing is LOCATION - that business is a social gathering hence no one wants to eat/drink in a lonely setting, hence the location really mattters else you might have to constantly repay shop rent from other sources.

Don't start out spending so much beautifying the shop / location. Beauty of the shop ain't always what drags people together. You fit spend so much beautifying your shop, make another person wey her own shop na cut and join dey sell more than you on daily basis.
Just start with the minimum basics and upgrade later only if need be.

...but you say you're a Doctor and still practising, then it's highly adviced you forget about it. Focus on 
saving peoples lives, not further endangering it

Oh you're MALE, oga you no go fit your such business Ooo.

Even the advert you post on https://www.nairaland.com/7890970/sales-boy-girl-manager-needed, show say na make you 
focus on salary work for now.

BUT if you get wife, you fit open the business in your own name, then allow her manage it BUT you still have to monitor it closely. She be your wife, no mean say she no fit run you street in subtle ways.
Re: Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by ghettochild(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2023
PaulH07:

Hmmm, I'm actually going to be very busy as I'm a medical doctor.

I don't think I have the muscle to open a clinic or hospital right now too...

Make God epp me oh
Better to have a small chemist Ooo. It's lucrative than beer parlour business.
I know a doctor that had a small pharmacy store ..
When he's off duty he goes to his business n his son had to even go study pharmacy in Babcock..
Just take my advise bro...
Its the best business for u as a medical doctor...
U will b the doctor area people run to for treatment of malaria n other infections..
Abeg once again... Pls take my advise..
Inshort WhatsApp me +27737839889
Re: Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by PaulH07: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
ghettochild:

Better to have a small chemist Ooo. It's lucrative than beer parlour business.
I know a doctor that had a small pharmacy store ..
When he's off duty he goes to his business n his son had to even go study pharmacy in Babcock..
Just take my advise bro...
Its the best business for u as a medical doctor...
U will b the doctor area people run to for treatment of malaria n other infections..
Abeg once again... Pls take my advise..
Inshort WhatsApp me +27737839889

Hmmm, this is great to hear man
Re: Is A Beer Parlor Business Still A Profitable Business To Run Laidis? by PaulH07: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
bassdow:

Never run any Business you have no knowledge about. Even if you intends hiring capable hands, you still need know some basics.

Never run any Business you wouldn't superVise most of the time else our Nigerian felows go open their oown Shop, right inside your Own and you know what, the priority go be their own.

Are you even sure you have qualities to run such business. Shey you sabi joke/whine man sotey dem go buy drink for you ?
Maybe you could run the test as una sabi run tests on patients - Visit any bearParlour that is quite busy, hang around their and joke/whine men into buying you drinks. How easy or difficult it is for you to get at least 5 men to buy you drink before the day runs out, would determine if such business is for you.

if you're an INTROVERT, or the sort that take offence easily or dislike to be spoken to, or looked at in certain ways, then the business is not for you. You should be able to flow freely with your customers most of whom would be Men.

You should be able to praise them like they're perfectly perfect.

Another major thing is LOCATION - that business is a social gathering hence no one wants to eat/drink in a lonely setting, hence the location really mattters else you might have to constantly repay shop rent from other sources.

Don't start out spending so much beautifying the shop / location. Beauty of the shop ain't always what drags people together. You fit spend so much beautifying your shop, make another person wey her own shop na cut and join dey sell more than you on daily basis.
Just start with the minimum basics and upgrade later only if need be.

...but you say you're a Doctor and still practising, then it's highly adviced you forget about it. Focus on saving peoples lives, not further endangering it

Oh you're MALE, oga you no go fit your such business Ooo.
Even the advert wey you post on https://www.nairaland.com/7890970/sales-boy-girl-manager-needed , show say na make you focus on salary work for now.

BUT if you get wife, you fit open the business in your own name, then allow her manage it BUT you still have to monitor it closely. She be your wife, no mean say she no fit run you street in subtle ways.

Hmmm, na wa...

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Create Your Own VTU Website Or VTU Portal From Scratch 2024 / Get To Know The Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Just Sold His Company For $12.5bn! / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank ( pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.