Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Walcott Meets Ogun CP Alamotu, Present Issues Affecting Nigerian Students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Walcott Meets Ogun CP Alamotu, Present Issues Affecting Nigerian Students (111 Views)

NCFRMI Reassures Commitment To Tackling Issues Affecting Pocs, Refugees / Governing Council To Address Issues Affecting African Journalists, Industry / Problems Affecting Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walcott Meets Ogun CP Alamotu, Present Issues Affecting Nigerian Students by Medussa001: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Earlier today, in my capacity as the Vice President Special duties of NAPS, I extended a courtesy and working visit to the Ogun State Commissioner of Police CP Abiodun Alamutu to address the security issues affecting our students in Ogun State and profer lasting solution.
We discussed on enacting a police-student policing in our institutions across the state and he assured us of his commitment to it and also ensure a quarterly engagements with students leaders and union president across the state.
We discussed on fostering the relationship between the students constituency and the Nigeria Police Force.
I express my appreciation to the CP for his unwavering support towards the education sector and his commitment towards ensuring security on our campuses and environment.
The CP expressed his gratitude for the visit and assured the Leadership of NAPS of his commitment to ensure a smooth edu-security development and social security of the students. He emphasized the importance of a harmonious relationship between the student community to achieve the desired goals of the institution.

E-SIGNED:
COMR AJEWOLE AHMED
NAPS VP SPECIAL DUTIES
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS

1 Like

Re: Walcott Meets Ogun CP Alamotu, Present Issues Affecting Nigerian Students by Administration1: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Moroccan Rugs: A Beautiful Blend Of Tradition And Modernity / Download Oliver De Coque All Albums From Albumtimes / The Ultimate Guide: Budgeting For Book Publishing Costs Unveiled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.