Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. (592 Views)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Rate This Puppy Please / Please Help Me Identify My Dog Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by GmajorDaniel: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2023
Please help guys to identify If this is german mix or a nigeria local dog. I was told and showed the mum a german shepherd but I didn't get to see the dad. I was told the dad is a bull mastiff and the mum a german shepherd. But I am having doubt about the puppy as I can't really identify what dogs look like. Please help me to figure if this dog is an English mix breed please. Mum german shepherd, dad Bull mastiff. Please help me. She's 2 months, a week and some days old. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by GmajorDaniel: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Please guys, I need your opinions.
Thank you
Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by FuckingMachine: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2023
GmajorDaniel:
. Mum german shepherd, dad Bull mastiff.

Put shit beside it and tell us your observation.
Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by welzyj2(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
GmajorDaniel:
Please help guys to identify If this is german mix or a nigeria local dog. I was told and showed the mum a german shepherd but I didn't get to see the dad. I was told the dad is a bull mastiff and the mum a german shepherd. But I am having doubt about the puppy as I can't really identify what dogs look like. Please help me to figure if this dog is an English mix breed please. Mum german shepherd, dad Bull mastiff. Please help me. She's 2 months, a week and some days old. Thank you

Feed your puppy and take good care of her.

From the white markings and the story the owner told you, na "Ibile" dog most likely but las las, treat her well

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by GmajorDaniel: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
What's IBILE?
Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by welzyj2(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
GmajorDaniel:
What's IBILE?

Nigerian local mixed dog.

But doesnt mean your dog cant grow big or tall

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by GmajorDaniel: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Does it mean it was mixed with the german shepherd?
Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by welzyj2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
GmajorDaniel:
Does it mean it was mixed with the german shepherd?

the bloodline of a GSD is evident but i can say if it was in the parents, grand parents or great grand parents

the only way you can really know how she will turn out is if you have the ancestry, which I know the owner won't have
Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by oneman2k7: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kiligba kiligba
Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is made in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Identify My Puppy Please. by achymmania: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
The white color at the extreme of the tail and leg sold it out. The dog is a local mix.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Solid Imported Male Boxer For Sale! / Check Out All My Funny Cute Cats And Forget Your Sadness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.