Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Power Light And Solar Fridge - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Power Light And Solar Fridge (98 Views)

Any Inverter And Solar Setup That Can Carry My Laptop, Standing Fan And One Bulb / Man Goes To Repair His Fridge, When They Told Him The Price, See What He Did Nex / AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!! FELICITY SOLAR FRIDGE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Light And Solar Fridge by ganagagi: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2023
good morning my friends in the house . please do they have fridge that can use power light and solar light direct to the battery without inverter and if no is it possible to make the power light fridge use solar

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Whaat? Ultman Announced AGI Has Been Achieved (meaning Chatgpt 5 Is Self Aware) / The Generative AI Revolution: Transforming Industries With Innovation / Dr I.T.k's Assessment Of Tesla Optimus Robot 2nd Generation I Posted Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.