Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi (33290 Views)

Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos) / Honda Launches Nigerian Assembled HR-V SUV - Photos / Honda Launches First Unit Of HR-V Assembled In Nigeria - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by abc115: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
All the new Nord A5 we assembled and planned to sell between the day we launched and December 31st, 2023 were sold within 2 working days.

Launched on Friday October 27th, 2023, by the COB Monday, 30th October, 2023 all units sold out.

I thought I was bullish but the market demanded more #NordA5!

My team and I at
@nordmotion
sincerely appreciate the love and demand.

All good, more units would be assembled, keep the orders coming.

I love the pressure to deliver swiftly.

Thank you very much.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by JASONjnr(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why are we not promoting these brands we have in Nigeria, the way Lamborghini and Ferrari is being promoted using their foreign celebrities?

Burna boy, Davido, WizKid, Tems and Tiwa are all international stars and using these brands on their musical videos might promote these cars far beyond Africa.

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by successmatters(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
These vehicles are no longer China parts joined together in Nigeria, they are now competing with ferrari and lamboughini because it was produced in another part of Nigeria cheesy

Happy selling guys, don't mind tribal haters running down people's business just because they speak a different language.

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Authoreety: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Im buying one for pops

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by BrickDevo: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nice, may we know how many units were assembled.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Kivaz: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
undecided
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by mummyson26(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nice2
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
I gats double my hustle make I cope one next yr

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by BrickDevo: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
JASONjnr:
Why are we not promoting these brands we have in Nigeria, the way Lamborghini and Ferrari is being promoted using their foreign celebrities?

Burna boy, Davido, WizKid, Tems and Tiwa are all international stars and using these brands on their musical videos might promote these cars far beyond Africa.

the brands have to pay for promo normally, it's not a known brand, so our stars won't be riding them, it will lower their rap, except portable i guess.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by adesegun121(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Congrat
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by tolumizzy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
More uplifting

3 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wow! The car bam. shocked

4 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by phemmie06(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
Either this company or Innoson vehicle ought to be used as official vehicles for all political office holders

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by OAFMods: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
He said 8 in total

What is your next line of wailing from Ipobland
Plus I know you are not ipob but a Jew from hell.

BrickDevo:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by antobrige: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

promotion is not for free dear !!! Basically let ceo of the company gift the new brand musician and them he want them to use in their next video
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Mccullum: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
That's great.
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by mightyhaze: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
BrickDevo:

Nice market strategy to make u salivate grin

4 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by emmabest2000(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mind game

Congratulations đź‘Ź đź‘Ź đź‘Ź đź‘Ź

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Otunbakayce: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
What's all these noise about selling 8 assembled cars in 365days about?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Solowande(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Good for the locally made products
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by jiz: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Great !

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Adebaba1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
nice car design

1 Like

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by aariwa(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
If his state governor will have common sense the car should become the official vehicle of the entire state because the multiplier effect of those funding will create more jobs and enable the company to grow stronger…that’s what Peter Obi did for innoson at the early stage of that company and reason Peter Obi is uncommon and unlike the average Nigerian politician in thought, action and behavior. God bless you forever his excellency Mr Peter Obi for giving Nigerians hope that a new Nigeria is possible

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by endsarrrs(f): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Authoreety:
Im buying one for pops

Where will you get the money?

15 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by 24kmagik: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Our media are not promoting our craft at all in this continent
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Now that’s BiG cool
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by BrickDevo: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
OAFMods:
He said 8 in total

What is your next line of wailing from Ipobland
Plus I know you are not ipob but a Jew from hell.

You are the one that said Eight abi, where in the article was 8 mentioned.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Gajagojo: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
how much is it
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Brush1: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Patronising this companies is one of the ways of the ways of developing and strengthening your economy. These companies should consider smaller affordable cars for civil servants. The government must utilise indigenous brands. Nigerian government is the most stupid.

12 Likes

Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by Sirianese: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
abc115:

How many?!

Una don start with lamba
Re: All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi by veraponpo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Congratulations.

So, people are still buying new cars? I thought fuel is very expensive.

My prayer is that God will provide for me and mine.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Massive Flooding Almost Sweeps Away A Truck / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos) / Picture Of A Double Decker Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.