Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

NYSC Christmas Leave? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Christmas Leave? (376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Christmas Leave? by Dranoid: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Good evening, please for corpers that have family outside of the state you are serving how did you apply for leave from your LGA to spend Christmas and New Year with them? Or if you didn't apply for leave how did you do it? I don't want "absent" on my portal for December and I don't know what leave to apply for

Please mods lalasticlala, CrazyMan, yokiti, could you help move this to fp for more visibility and reach
Re: NYSC Christmas Leave? by ayoadekunle79(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
For me it’s very easy. Biometric is always 1-10 of every month. So before traveling do December biometric. And before 5th of January you should be back to ur state. Regarding to CDs. You can always give excuses or give someone to hold the card Moreso nysc will give leave
Re: NYSC Christmas Leave? by Dranoid: 3:02am On Nov 19, 2023
ayoadekunle79:
For me it’s very easy. Biometric is always 1-10 of every month. So before traveling do December biometric. And before 5th of January you should be back to ur state. Regarding to CDs. You can always give excuses or give someone to hold the card Moreso nysc will give leave

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Disclaimer On Selling Of Kits To 2017 Batch 'a' Pcms / Get A Clickbank Account And 20,000 Valid Emails To Start Up / Prospectives Corp Member Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.