Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Vacancy! Access Control Engineering Manager And Technical Support - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Access Control Engineering Manager And Technical Support (166 Views)

Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering / Instrumentation And Control Engineering / Instrumentation And Control Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Access Control Engineering Manager And Technical Support by ladenz(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
i hope this is not considered an advert. I have not been here for ages. If it is please let me know

Vacancy
Job title: Access Control Engineer

Reporting to: Managing Director

Permanent or Contract: Full Time Employment

Purpose of the position

Leading the Technical support team to ensure all project sites are working effectively

Key responsibilities & duties

Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure

Supervise and direct technical support team

Managing Clients' (Complexes, Estates, Malls etc.) access and permissions systems and implementing solutions when required

Inspect and test materials and machinery for safety

Installs, repairs and makes modifications on a variety of equipment such as electronic doorlocks, e - tags, turnstiles, barriers, card readers, remote controls etc

Ensures proper maintenance of equipment

Work experience & skills

Previous experience working with Access control equipment or in a similar role

Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment

Understanding of safety guidelines

Attention to detail

Outstanding communication skills

An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability

Ability to work in adverse weather and occasional overtime and weekends

Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field

send cv to kunleladeinde@gmail.com or whatsapp (I might not pick your calls till night) on 08060376404

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job / Apply For Nigerian Network MTN Scholarships / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.