Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. (212 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by Hakeem66: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
This is about his response as regards the plan data increment by the network providers. People are suffering and things are getting harder but his concern is about speed and not the increment.
Anyway, that's his opinion but he should have shown compassion for others. He received backlash as usual for the post.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1725428914850304472?t=F6C7QuwAoYbAsBjYsOMDcQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by WhisperedNoise: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Seun no too wise laidat. No too reason am.

1 Like

Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by iammo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
Na because you no be forex trader on MT5 you no go understand him Lai lai

How many Etisalat mast is still functional?! Where them one see money buy Diesel

MTN just dey scam us of data
Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by Hakeem66: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:
ok, depends on his location. My Airtel is very fast but MTN, no way.
Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by Kingozymandias(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:

How many Etisalat mast is still functional?! Where them one see money but Diesel

MTN just dey scam us of data

Says who? i get high speeds on my MTN Hynet
Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by iammo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Says who? i get high speeds on my MTN Hynet

Different folks with different opinion

See my own network

I need fast internet

Very fast

Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by RepoMan007: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Since President Tinubu assumed office, you guys have just been appointing yourselves into office. All those you have appointed, don't they do their job? Do you guys just want to use the whole four years of your tenure to make appointments because you guys are not delivering at all. Your appointments are more than your deliveries.

Seyi talk to your father. You are seeing what is happening all over Nigeria. Let your dad start to deliver on his promises. Hunger and suffering is now available for every Nigerian.

You guys were the ones that said we should take power from the Northerners. Now we have given it to a Yoruba person, suffering is now like a uniform from everyone in Ondo, Lagos state and everywhere in Nigeria.

What kind of government are you guys running to the extent Nigerians no longer have food to eat? What is going on?''
He said this is a festive period and expects the government to provide palliatives now so people can see food to eat. He went on to say that himself and others in the diaspora have sent so much money back home that they can no longer keep up.

‘’A person you sent money to last week will still come back to you this week, saying the money is finished? Are we the ones ruling Nigeria because the whole problems in Nigeria now, it appears we in the diaspora are the ones solving them.'

Seyi, call your dad inside and tell him to deliver. It is not that hard'

-From a lamenter to Seyi Tinubu
Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by Kingozymandias(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:

Different folks with different opinion

See my own network

I need fast internet

Very fast

See my speed test result below, i am in one remote location in Owerri Imo state working on a big project for a client. We use MTN Hynet on site. I imagine it should be faster in Southwest since this is deep in one remote location in the Southeast

Internet speed test

Megabits per second

41.1 Mbps download

35.4 Mbps upload

Latency: 25 ms
Your Internet connection is fast.

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos at the same time.
Re: Seun Could Have Provided A Better Response. by Hakeem66: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
RepoMan007:
Since President Tinubu assumed office, you guys have just been appointing yourselves into office. All those you have appointed, don't they do their job? Do you guys just want to use the whole four years of your tenure to make appointments because you guys are not delivering at all. Your appointments are more than your deliveries.

Seyi talk to your father. You are seeing what is happening all over Nigeria. Let your dad start to deliver on his promises. Hunger and suffering is now available for every Nigerian.

You guys were the ones that said we should take power from the Northerners. Now we have given it to a Yoruba person, suffering is now like a uniform from everyone in Ondo, Lagos state and everywhere in Nigeria.

What kind of government are you guys running to the extent Nigerians no longer have food to eat? What is going on?''
He said this is a festive period and expects the government to provide palliatives now so people can see food to eat. He went on to say that himself and others in the diaspora have sent so much money back home that they can no longer keep up.

‘’A person you sent money to last week will still come back to you this week, saying the money is finished? Are we the ones ruling Nigeria because the whole problems in Nigeria now, it appears we in the diaspora are the ones solving them.'

Seyi, call your dad inside and tell him to deliver. It is not that hard'

-From a lamenter to Seyi Tinubu
Seyi Tinubu is not Seun Osewa. The later is the owner of nairaland and he's the one we are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Main Reasons GSK Left Nigeria / Earning With Your Likes And Comment. / Watoni2t Is A Scammer; My Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.