Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory (17509 Views)

Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT / Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / AS Roma Supports The Super Eagles For World Cup Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Artorius:
Anybody wants to explain to me why Nigerians love and are passionate about football so much? Those guys don't care about you.

I would think we have our own problems in this country to deal with ..

My leisure time I either read or enjoy TV, going out is not my thing, nor womanizing

I just hate out doors

What else can I watch?!

Football and Tennis, some WWE, Formula 1

Some Movies, Nat Geo

Nairaland

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Jeffersonagain(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
And people wey never kick ball before dey open mouth waaaa talk say Messi no suppose win am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Cantonese: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Great footballers know greater footballers.
Thank you Mbappe. Hopefully you get one too.

Thank you for your efforts CR7. However undisputably Messi is greater.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by MadamVanessa(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
Almiron the morøn, you had to do this post cos Pessi lost last night.
No matter how hard you sell him, we can't forget his fraud.and we know you are his gay partner.

So was Messi meant to be winning everytime? Yes, he lost last night and so? I thought your idol score against low rated Liechtenstein grin grin are you not celebrating that mediocre goal?

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Judolisco(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Artorius:
Anybody wants to explain to me why Nigerians love and are passionate about football so much? Those guys don't care about you.

it's for entertainment.... Which country no get their own problem?

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Sizwezi: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
He wouldn’t have been happy if Haaland won it before him. 😂. Haaland’s award, anyday anytime !
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Artorius(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Judolisco:
it's for entertainment.... Which country no get their own problem?

Some people dey commit suicide on top "entertainment" ...
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Elidrisy20: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mumu, you no suppose to win abi
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Judolisco(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Artorius:

Some people dey commit suicide on top "entertainment" ...
people dey kpai over many things na.... Entertainment na d least stuff wey people dey kill themselves untop

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by JoshTim: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
No matter how hard you sell him, we can't forget his fraud.and we know you are his gay partner.
They are still top of the table..so shut it

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by dododawa1: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wiskid

Hope you

HEAR

Who d

GOAT.
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Jangbajantis: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
nairalee:
Even Mbappe wey don play for the highest level know the GOAT yet some people will sit down beside smelly gutter in Ikorodu and be shouting OJORO
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Jangbajantis: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by JoeEeL(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

It's Almiron the morøn that brings Pessi news here after cuming from his 🥕 carrot dîck.
These are the gays of nairaland and their partners
Almiron = Messi
WritersNig, WritersNg, WriterNg, WriterNig = Putin
Temperlandry = Teenuubull
AntiChristian = All imams in Nigeria.

It's quite a pity that you conveniently forgot to list Obembe t's name, who did times two of what Almiron is doing.

Those were ur flying days when u guys thought ur media force could drown out Messi's name.

But now that the world has acknowledged Messi, you guys butthurtness can no longer be hidden. Everlasting pain for y'all. Till your last day on earth, the pain will gnaw at your soul.

See am dey mention people name, hin skip Obembe t name. Hypocrite!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by JoeEeL(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
mayor1814:
It is glaring that messi is the best football player ever. Even haters know this fact deep down though they may find it hard to express it well.

1st MESSI
2nd MARADONA
2nd PELE

3rd Ronaldo de Lima
4th Zidane
5th Cruyff
6th Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldinho nko? Beckanbaeur, Van Basten, Di Stefano??
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by JoeEeL(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
paduzman:
Let's be honest, Messi hasn't been the best player on earth for the past 3-4 years. This is the hard truth many won't want to accept.

Of course, I accept. But he's been the best player over the course of a footballing career.

That's why he's GOAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Morbeta11(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:

Mbappe vs Halland vs Osimhen

Next best thing

Until Messi hang boot kpata kpata...

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Obviouslyblunt: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:
be like this guy na Mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Padipadi: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
be like this guy na Mumu.
Iyalaya e mumu
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Padipadi: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
JoeEeL:

It's quite a pity that you conveniently forgot to list Obembe t's name, who did times two of what Almiron is doing.

Those were ur flying days when u guys thought ur media force could drown out Messi's name.

But now that the world has acknowledged Messi, you guys butthurtness can no longer be hidden. Everlasting pain for y'all. Till your last day on earth, the pain will gnaw at your soul.

See am dey mention people name, hin skip Obembe t name. Hypocrite!
Sharap!
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Padipadi: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
JoshTim:

They are still top of the table..so shut it
Oba ya e!
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Olumaeme: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
I don't know who else they expect to win it aside Messi.

Mbape deserve second place over that penaldo pro called Haaland.

People have to understand that, best footballer of the year is just more than goals.

In 2023, Messi won man of the match 24 times out of 54 games, Haaland won 11 out of 57.

Messi dribbled 162 times, Haaland has 21, messi has an average rating of 8.2 in all his matches and Haaland has 7.2.
Messi created 44 big chances, Haaland created 14.

Lets even go to goals, Haaland scored 56, Messi scored 38.
For Assists, Messi 25, Haaland 10, abeg who deserve to win it?

Lets get serious please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Chidolalar: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Padipadi:

Does Messi losing last nite change the fact that he will always remain d undisputed GOAT in world football and d ONLY world champion to have completed football?
Penaldo is busy scoring his usual useless goals against 200th ranked nations and in d camel league and still d biggest world cup flop ever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by dunski: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
loswhite:
Lol do you care about me? Why should it matter? Do Nigeria care about you? Do your village ppl care about you? How many of the problems have you solved since you don't have passion towards football? Oga go and sleep
Let him be carrying the world problem on his shoulder

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Padipadi: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chidolalar:

Does Messi losing last nite change the fact that he will always remain d undisputed GOAT in world football and d ONLY world champion to have completed football?
Penaldo is busy scoring his usual useless goals against 200th ranked nations and in d camel league and still d biggest world cup flop ever.
Keep drooling saliva & spit like Carter Efe.
You are ignored completely.
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by loswhite(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
dunski:

Let him be carrying the world problem on his shoulder
Lol na kolo
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by 12inchess: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Sir Mbappe you didnt lose the world cup oooo. Na mumu Muani that lost the goal in the dying minute lost the Ballon D'or for you.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by flexyrule(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You've got no chills man.
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Olaolar(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2023
That fucker is already knows at FIFA son .. even when he retired, he will still be given the ballon d'or
Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by ubimagos: 3:19am On Nov 18, 2023
The matter has just been put to rest. He went, he saw and almost conquered!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory by Excallibur(m): 4:36am On Nov 18, 2023
Artorius:

you can't negotiate passion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Finally Arrive In Brazil / Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.