Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Football And Fun - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football And Fun (126 Views)

Make Good Profit From Basketball, Football And Tennis Tips From A Reliable Sourc / Let's Talk Virtual Football And Color Color / 9 Players Who Retired Early From International Football – And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football And Fun by Esobest(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Many people watch football with the mindset of wanting all other teams to lose … I used to be in that category until I found the remedy of enslaving myself from being a supporter of revenge
Even players that are being paid in millions still leave clubs….. so enjoy watching games and be happy
No team is your enemy…no coach is your rival
They are there to make you enjoy watching football

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of 2022 Anambra Academicals Football Cup Smiles Home With N4m Cash / Osimhen Wins AIC Footballer Of The Year Award / Real Madrid Gives Mbappé Deadline With Haaland As Backup Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.