Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Bookies Are Crying This Christmas. They Are Getting A Bloody Nose From Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Bookies Are Crying This Christmas. They Are Getting A Bloody Nose From Me (306 Views)

Russian Bookies Are Scammers / Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bookies Are Crying This Christmas. They Are Getting A Bloody Nose From Me by Hendrixky: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2023
If you like be playing

Start following me

I will be make the bookies cry

Now here is the secret
Don't you ever play betting with huge amount of money thinking if you carry small small odd it will accumulate to a big odd and you will place a huge amount on it and you willl win
Hell no. You will win nothing. Exactly what the bookies want you to do is what you are doing. Picking small odd and there by increasing the number of games in your ticket which inturn also increases the chance of you losing

If you want to win your bet what you do most times is to use 100 or 200 naira. At most 500naira is enough and aim from 10k and above. I repeat stop using 20k and 10k to stake match in the name of sure odd. Nothing is sure in football betting
That is how you deal with them bookies
Shebi every body thought yesterday that north Macedonia can not score Italy. What about England. Everybody thought England will beat malta by almost 7 zeros. Guess what it ended in 2 zero
Now for those who carried that England game over 3.5 definitely the odd will be small but yet England was unable to score more than 2 goals

Re: The Bookies Are Crying This Christmas. They Are Getting A Bloody Nose From Me by PoliteActivist: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2023
So how about all these people committing suicide for losing all their money?
Re: The Bookies Are Crying This Christmas. They Are Getting A Bloody Nose From Me by PureNigerDeltan(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
08135749703 please add me to you WhatsApp group

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Records Do You Think Is The Hardest To Break? / Followings Also Saw An Instant Increase / Keshi Demands N1 Billion Compensation From The NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.