Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? (341 Views)

Which Airlines Generally Have The Cheaper Or Cheapest Tickets? / The Best Delivery Service In Ibadan And Oyo State Generally. / ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
Those of you that have used it extensively, pls update us.
This Bitnob is seeming okay, atleast in certain ways, for those of us who do USD payment alot.

Would you say it's okay? not prone to all those hanging, freezing, virtual USD cards & account issues, that are all too Common with most Fintech apps?

1 Like

Re: What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? by hdlite: 12:58pm On Feb 09
Yes, it works fine. I also use bitnob to make payment online.

GreaterFuture:
This Bitnob is seeming okay, atleast in certain ways, for those of us who do USD payment alot.

Would you say it's okay? not prone to all those hanging, freezing, virtual USD cards & account issues, that are all too Common with most Fintech apps?
Re: What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? by Ekwoval: 1:01pm On Feb 09
GreaterFuture:

The best presently and can be linked to any PayPal account.
Re: What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? by elvhinzey(m): 2:51am On Feb 11
GreaterFuture:

It's okay.

It's owned by my brother-in-law's cousin , Ben
Re: What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? by GreaterFuture(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28
Yeah to those of you replying, I already got answers & details since.
a few weeks after I created this post.
No need for anymore inputs, thank you
Re: What is Bitnob Like Generally? Is It Reliable And Issues Free? by kellexnuel(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03
I love it. Bye bye to cbn and Nigeria bank with their restrictions on foreign transactions

(1) (Reply)

Business Needs Analysis / Business Name Registration And Incorporation Trustee!!! / A.G.O For Sale Available Trucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.