Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

"Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles (28460 Views)

New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Will Make You Fall In Love (see Photos) / Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by HRMK: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2023
SHE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO ADVISE ANY LADY ON RELATIONSHIP!
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
haba.why the unnecessary bile? Doesn't she deserve to be in a healthy relationship?

Una bash am Taya say she's getting old and she should marry.she made several attempts to be in a relationship,e no work Una still dey Bash am.abi no be from relationship e go lead to marriage? At least she's Still making visible attempts.she will not marry herself.its the men who will go and meet her and you still ridicule her for being played or meeting unserious men?

No na.lets learn to have empathy for our sisters abeg
Solution.

Shiloh is coming cool
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2023
BBIA:

Solution.

Shiloh is coming cool
Shiloh is not only for women looking for husbands.shiloh was made for even brokies looking for jobs or buisness opportunities so stop Shaming her/women with Shiloh
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by tunjilana: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
It's more of be careful what your parameters of love are

She should keep jumping from one dick to another and be advising mumu advise

Can't she see her sister?

Cuppy eyes are on 'big guys' that necessarily do not want her

This is the exact problem with her and many ladies...but they won't see it easily...na she dey find footballer, boxer, six pack etc.

Her more beautiful sister settled for someone who isn't in that kinda league but equally reasonably successful in his own lane and there has bn no drama or noise

1 Like

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Shiloh is not only for women looking for husbands.shiloh was made for even brokies looking for jobs or buisness opportunities so stop Shaming her/women with Shiloh
Shiloh.... the Solution to all problems cool
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by aondonajoseph: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2023
As usual.....
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
BBIA:

Shiloh.... the Solution to all problems cool
Jesus is the solution to all problems not shiloh.rest
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by obinna58(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
hammerFC:
VICTOR IS STILL A BIG BOY, EVEN AFTER HIS FOOTBALL CAREER.
With her character victor no go even gree her
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Jnjoku883(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

The only way peace will not follow because love has left u guys. Love is not a feeling but a person. If you decide to love someone, make it a decision not an emotion. Do u think, u are in relationship with a perfect guy or perfect lady. Whether friendships, relationships, marriage, whoever you are with as ur man or woman, such person is a human being and no human being is perfect including yourself... Take it that way.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
If thy tell u before u will not agree.

Eye don clear idoit
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by VULCAN(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Truer words have never been spoken

Otunbakayce:
Avoid damaged girls at all cost!

If she tints her hair, she is damaged.
If she has multiple piercing, she is damaged.
If she has had multiple relationships and high body count, she is damaged.
If she can't do without make up, she is damaged.
If she likes to party, she is damaged.
If she smokes or do hard drugs, she is damaged.
If she was raised by a single mother, she is damaged.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
God1000:
So she has become a relationship expert because she failed to handle her several relationships well.

Money cannot buy true love

To all the ladies here, behave responsibly, don't throw yourself at any man

Respect lessons from people who have failed.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Segzy19: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who be this one Samlarry? 😏
SAMBARRY:
you no get problem? Abi Na every of your problem you realise?
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Jesus is the solution to all problems not shiloh.rest
But Jesus is found in Shiloh na! cool
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
Segzy19:
Who be this one Samlarry? 😏
SAMBARRY is the SAMLARRY who found Jesus. cool
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Segzy19: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hahahaha! Dindinrin 😂

BBIA:

Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Dynamicboss:
But why are ladies fun of doing this after being rejected? She should advise herself the right thing to do instead of setting unnecessary standards for choosing a life partner

Which unnecessary standards does she have if I may ask?
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
jeromestarks:
Shey na she want celebrity.🤣.

Mumu girl. Instead of her to calm down and marry a guy who loves her. See many of them dripping in her DM. She raise her standard so high that only players could meet up. See her life now.

You actually believe that the guys dripping in her DM genuinely love her? grin
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by jeromestarks: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Farfalla:

You actually believe that the guys dripping in her DM genuinely love her? grin
What I believe is that she, like many girls, has a choice. She's to blame for the choice she made.

If you too reject the guy who truly loved you and end up with a man who will maltreat you, you're to blame and you should suffer alone.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
jeromestarks:

What I believe is that she, like many girls, has a choice. She's to blame for the choice she made.

If you too reject the guy who truly loved you and end up with a man who will maltreat you, you're to blame and you should suffer alone.

1. How will she know the guys who truly love her if she doesn't make an attempt to date them?

2. Is there a reason you seem to believe that the guys in her DM are not capable of maltreating her?

3. Let's not worry about which men I have rejected or let into my life because I'm not the topic of discussion. Thanks. wink
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by jeromestarks: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
Farfalla:

1. How will she know the guys who truly love her if she doesn't make an attempt to date them?

2. Is there a reason you seem to believe that the guys in her DM are not capable of maltreating her?

3. Let's not worry about which men I have rejected or let into my life because I'm not the topic of discussion. Thanks. wink

Sweetheart, the problem she's facing is the same for every woman in Nigeria - relationship.
So, you're also part of the topic.

Answer the three questions you ask and you will see that they answers are the solution to her problem.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Brushstrokes20: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
I saw this very breakfast from a thousand miles away though cool
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by SAMBARRY: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
BBIA:

if you think it's SAMLARRY then it's samlarry.kojeka gboran Mr itk
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by SAMBARRY: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
BBIA:

But Jesus is found in Shiloh na! cool
whatever
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by BBIA: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
whatever
Jesus is whatever?😳
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Ojogracebosede(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
As regards DJ cuppy,there are young guys who are descent from good home in Nigeria but you refused to look for such. I have a son in Canada if you want a peaceful home, I can connect you together.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by ABBkelvin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
she cannot stay with her family forever,she has to date different men before she can get married.if she doesn't make herself open in the dating market,how will she get married? At least successful dating is the precursor to getting married.so she still has to keep trying until she meets Mr right.

Besides I don't see anything wrong for her in wanting to have a family of her own.i only wish there were genuine men available for her

Why would genuine men be available for her? Why should she have it easy when it come to men? My brother, Dj Cuppy will only get married when she accept that she's just an average girl(with loads of money) and average girls don't dictate what valuable men want.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by ABBkelvin(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
please what makes her unmarriageable
She's an average girl base on the rating of the type of guy she wish to have for herself. Men are choosers when it comes to settling down and the only thing she bring to the table are things that poor/immature men will clamor for.

A man with self respect, values and dignity will have absolutely nothing deep with Dj Cuppy except for fyckdoll usage.

She's 6/10 girl looking for 9.8/10 guys. It will never work out on her terms even if she ended bagging these type of guys. Hope you get my illustrations of her reality.

Funnily I am a fan, just that from day one I can smell that relationship won't favor her, you can ask from her earliest male fan they will tell you they sense the same from the beginning.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by ABBkelvin(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
obinna58:

With her character victor no go even gree her

Why would he? A lot of girls will definitely offer more value to him than Cuppy a 6/10 girl in all ramifications(her money is useless to the type of men she desire)
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Dsimmer: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cuppy herself na cruise. I don't take her seriously. She's so funny 😂 Didn't she get engaged with the so called guy within few days because he was a self acclaimed boxer? Na so she got crazy over Anthony Joshua who later became her friends and sibling. Could Joshua even be the reason why she kept searching for a boxer until she got engaged with this guy within few days of meeting him? She be cruise 😂
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by Farfalla(f): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
jeromestarks:

Sweetheart, the problem she's facing is the same for every woman in Nigeria - relationship.
So, you're also part of the topic.

I see more men than women whine and lament about relationship problems. Take Nairaland as a case study.

Secondly, you know absolutely nothing about me.
Re: "Be Careful Who You Fall In Love With" – DJ Cuppy Warns Singles by jeromestarks: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Farfalla:

I see more men than women whine and lament about relationship problems. Take Nairaland as a case study.

Secondly, you know absolutely nothing about me.
Men whine more because they are not designed to harbor pain. Also, the complain more because they're not ashamed to say "a girl dumped me. A girl rejected me. A girl cheated on me. A girl did this and that"
But you women are very very fragile and insecure. You're scared to say you have been used by a guy. You're scared to admit you have been hurt. In fact, some of you are even afraid to say you were raped!

It is that fear (of how the people will look at you) that prevents many of you ladies from ranting online or ranting anywhere. You prefer to die inside than voice out the terrible things you went through in the hands of men.

This is why when you do shakara for men thinking your pvssy is made up of gold, you end up suffering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout E-money's Son's Instagram Handle / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / World's Shortest Man & Woman Meet For The First Time In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.