Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Which Culture Says :A Married Man Or Man With Kids Cant Get Married Again - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Culture Says :A Married Man Or Man With Kids Cant Get Married Again (181 Views)

Which Culture Did Traditional Wedding Originated / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture, Says #dein_of_agbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Culture Says :A Married Man Or Man With Kids Cant Get Married Again by Davedblues(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
First time in africa culture i held someone says
a man who’s married or had kids cant marry a single lady in enugu state! Ezeagu,
Olo community….how true??
Re: Which Culture Says :A Married Man Or Man With Kids Cant Get Married Again by MatrixReloaded: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Davedblues:
First time in africa culture i held someone says
a man who’s married or had kids cant marry a single lady in enugu state! Ezeagu,
Olo community….how true??
No mind the fool.. as an Igbo man if you are not happy with your first wife and her kids, you can marry a second wife in any part of the Eastern region so far the lady consent to the marriage after being asked by her kindred.
Re: Which Culture Says :A Married Man Or Man With Kids Cant Get Married Again by Davedblues(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

No mind the fool.. as an Igbo man if you are not happy with your first wife and her kids, you can marry a second wife in any part of the Eastern region so far the lady consent to the marriage after being asked by her kindred.
Am till shocked on dat statement because i never held such b4

(1) (Reply)

The Awori Are The Founders Of Lagos / History Of Ido Ekiti / Accelerationism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.