Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

When Your Newborn Baby Cries - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Your Newborn Baby Cries (114 Views)

Your Newborn Baby's Birth Weight / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Newborn Baby Cries by Healthcube(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2023
This is a topic I have always been interested in.

I love babies! And I derive great joy when I care for them.

Newborn babies cry because they can't talk just yet. It is their own way of communicating their feelings and needs to their mothers.

The first thing I do when they cry is to carefully observe them with my eyes or through touch.

I look out for things which may have brought discomfort to them. Babies always want to be made comfortable. Yes! They Do.

If they are hungry they usually cry. If they are uncomfortable they usually cry. If they are sick or in pain they usually cry.

Another thing I discovered that make babies cry is when they have pooed on their diapers. They feel uncomfortable during these times and they cry.

If you can attend to their needs they will be sleeping rather than crying. Or playing rather than crying.

I hope this helps.

I need your comments.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Homeopathy Doctor In Udaipur / Healthy Habits For Stronger Teeth: Beyond Brushing And Flossing / The Vital Link Between Digital Detox And Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.