Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Breastfeeding Over Artificial Milk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Breastfeeding Over Artificial Milk (140 Views)

Why Breastfeeding Is Best For Your Baby / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Breastfeeding Over Artificial Milk by Healthcube(m): 2:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Children are very tender and have very low immunity. You can't compare a 1week old baby to a Teenager.

I encourage every mother to practice exclusive breastfeeding. The benefits of breastfeeding are enormous but I will mention one very important one.

Your newborn baby have a very low immune system. Yes! They do.

This is because they are still fragile and tender. Your breast milk has a very important hormone than will make them stronger and build their immune system so they don't fall sick.

Artificial milk has no hormone. Artificial milk is artificial milk.

Let me tell you a secret you don't know.

Do you know that Breastfed babies have fewer infections and hospitalizations than formula-fed infant?

Yes! 100% Exclusive breast milk should be your best and only option except on the condition your breast is not flowing yet.

Let's keep our children healthy.

A healthy baby is of great joy to the mother.

If you have any comments, drop them below.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Pharmaceutical Essential Drugs Are Skyrocketing In Nigeria. Try Not To / Bite-free Nights: Ultimate Guide Bed Bug Exterminator In Orlando, FL / I Heard That Some Churches Are Still Encouraging Members To Take The covid-1 Jab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.