Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,071 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (65 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 7)

In the search for purpose, many have put their hands into unimaginable things and gone to unthinkable places.

Beloveth, purpose discovery leads to satisfaction, contentment, joy and peace of mind, it settles your inner longings and establishes the presence of God around you all the time.

Child of God, think into your momentary enterprise and soon you’ll start living into your future enterprise.
Don’t be afraid of starting small. Think big, but start small.

God started creation within Himself (God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit) “let us make man in our own image…” every building that shall stand the test of time is largely dependent on the foundation.
Remember what Psalms 11:3 says; If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
It is only Jesus Christ, the foundation that is laid of old that can sort out your foundation and replant you back to your original shape, design and plan.

When man (the soul man) was made in the womb of God, God incubated the soul for generations before the physical man was formed.

Today, a zygote must pass through incubation to grow to a fetus and then to a child in a period of nine months in the womb for proper formation, if that life must stand, yet, it will be delivered as a baby and groomed from there.

Life and time are inseparable. Like the illustration above, every human being have their own process of incubation if they must be who God wants them to be.
For Joseph the son of Israel to be who he was destined to be, the Word of God incubated and processed him; from been thrown into a pit, to slavery, from slavery to prison and at some point he was even forgotten in the prison.
Psalms 105:17-22
[17] He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:
[18] Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:
[19] Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.
[20] The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.
[21] He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance:
[22] To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom.

Seeds and pictures of your purpose could be given momentarily to you, but its delivery can only come when you’ve been tried by the WORD OF THE LORD (Jesus Christ), through His own process. God breaks protocols, of a surety yes, but God does not break His own process.

WHAT IF YOU ARE IN YOUR INCUBATION PERIOD RIGHT NOW?..
To be continued…

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for your word this morning. Please Lord, have mercy on me over every way I have complained and jumped out of your process.
Please Lord, give me the grace to patiently allow you to process me according to your purpose and time in Jesus Christ’s name.
Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred
FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Pray For A 'sympathy Breakthrough' / How Best To Pray For Your Children / When God Purifies II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.