Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Journey Called Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Journey Called Marriage (410 Views)

The Scam Called Marriage / The Sham Called Marriage / That Thing Called "Marriage" By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journey Called Marriage by kanny1(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2023
One of the ingredients of a sustainable marriage life is inspiration or motivation.

Now that you are supposedly married, does your partner inspire/motivate you?

Are you the one playing that role by inspiring your partner?

What of a situation where there is none?
Re: The Journey Called Marriage by Sisqo9: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2023
Works both ways
Re: The Journey Called Marriage by kanny1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sisqo9:
Works both ways
That's cool
Re: The Journey Called Marriage by Ishilove: 4:12am On Nov 23, 2023
"supposedly"?
Re: The Journey Called Marriage by Tayorshd87: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
kanny1:
One of the ingredients of a sustainable marriage life is inspiration or motivation.

Now that you are supposedly married, does your partner inspire/motivate you?

Are you the one playing that role by inspiring your partner?

What of a situation where there is none?

This is my biggest problem with her even if I want to motivate her she is always not ready for improvement and am thinking of divorce anytime soon

(1) (Reply)

Someone Threw Ciga In Our Dumpsite, And Everyone Was Suspecting Me / Bed Bugs Eradication Services / I Need Help From Serious Migraines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.