Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? (56447 Views)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? by kobarney(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Find a way to remedy the situation. In some cultures you rejecting a gift is almost as bad as rejecting the gift giver. And then you made it worse by telling the daughter that it was the wrongest gift they could give you. Who does that? Do you think your biscuits and juice they accepted wholeheartedly from you they couldn't afford to get them on their own if they wanted to?

Wise words. Who even buys biscuits!!! Even if they are so expensive. The fool thinks he’s of class. He just made himself the wrong in-law.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? by Ekugbeh(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Dybala11:

My soul is enjoying unlimited rest already, something that a restless soul like yours can't relate with. 😌
oya may your soul Rest in peace 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.