Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated (600 Views)

Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) / Tobi Adegboyega's Church Investigated Over Claims That He Extorted Congregration / Couple Names Baby After Adolf Hitler, To Be Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by Dagger111(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7915523/ordeal-solomon-bawa-hands-nigeria#127046921

I read about police brutality to a young man called Bawa in above link. It is very cruel and unfortunate that an innocent being can go through such wierd experience to the point of losing his mother in the course of his ordeal in police custody. We cannot say we should hide in our homes to keep away from Police trouble. We just pray it doesn't happen to us as we go about our daily lives.

I once experienced police lack of good conscience and professionalism at Adolf Police Station, Iyana-Iba. Was locked up on a bais issue, saw other people been locked up too for funny offences. The most brutal part is that, they hardly check pple they locked up if thry will eat, drink or not. I'm an ulcer patient, i nearly got chocked and was vomiting, others raised alarm and called the police at counter, all they could say was, "die if u wan die, no be me bring you here".

Funny enough, they collect ridiculous amount for bail as well, hundreds of thousands just to bail a soul. The 2days i spent there was a hell of a thing, when i got home, i feel sick and was bedriddened for some days. Superior Authority should pls investigate these people so that Nigeria will be a better place for us all to live. Shalom!
Re: Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by 1TrippleCee: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Ahahaha. My old hood. Adolf. Na place ehn. If i talk.
Re: Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by ipobarecriminals: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
sad talk biko.That's the purpose of this thread. A closed mouth is a closed destiny
1TrippleCee:
Ahahaha. My old hood. Adolf. Na place ehn. If i talk.
Re: Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by 1TrippleCee: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad talk biko.That's the purpose of this thread. A closed mouth is a closed destiny

Adolf na strong place o
Re: Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by ipobarecriminals: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
sad forward your petition to the CP Lagos State/PRO via their X twitter handle/mail it to them,brtter still,copy the Punch newspaper. They'll do something sharp once they read it
Dagger111:

I read about police brutality to a young man called Bawa in above link. It is very cruel and unfortunate that an innocent being can go through such wierd experience to the point of losing his mother in the course of his ordeal in police custody. We cannot say we should hide in our homes to keep away from Police trouble. We just pray it doesn't happen to us as we go about our daily lives.

I once experienced police lack of good conscience and professionalism at Adolf Police Station, Iyana-Iba. Was locked up on a bais issue, saw other people been locked up too for funny offences. The most brutal part is that, they hardly check pple they locked up if thry will eat, drink or not. I'm an ulcer patient, i nearly got chocked and was vomiting, others raised alarm and called the police at counter, all they could say was, "die if u wan die, no be me bring you here".

Funny enough, they collect ridiculous amount for bail as well, hundreds of thousands just to bail a soul. The 2days i spent there was a hell of a thing, when i got home, i feel sick and was bedriddened for some days. Superior Authority should pls investigate these people so that Nigeria will be a better place for us all to live. Shalom!
Re: Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by ipobarecriminals: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Adolf na strong place o
But they sha have Area Commander CP office,AIG @Obalende or so. Petition CP office/PRO.They hate bad publicity
Re: Adolf Police Station In Iyana-iba Rd Needs To Be Investigated by stacyadams: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dagger111:

Naija na failed state

(1) (Reply)

107years Old Woman Plucked Out The Eyes Of A 12year Old Boy For Charm / Blast Kills Ten Girls As They Collect Firewood Near Afghan Village / Pastors Arraigned Incourt Over #50million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.