Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool (481 Views)

Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Chukwueze & Teammates Celebrate Villareal's Thrashing Of Juventus / Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by Ashleyokeneye(f): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chido Obi-Martin scored 10 goals on Saturday in a 14-3 away win for Arsenal's under-16s against Liverpool. The 15-year-old has appeared in several Arsenal age groups this season, representing the club at under-21 and under-19 level and scoring a hat-trick in an under-18s game against Southampton. Arsenal youth player Chido Obi-Martin scores 10 goals as Gunners U16 side thrash Liverpool 14-3; 15-year-old Obi-Martin is a Denmark U17 international and has scored three goals in six games for Arsenal's U18 side this season, as well as making his U21 debut.

The 15-year-old is already a regular for the club's U18 side, and made his UEFA Youth League debut earlier this season, but stunned team-mates and opposition alike with his 10-goal haul on Saturday. The Denmark U17 international only featured for the U16s as the older age group did not have a game across the weekend.

He has previously been called up to train with the Arsenal first team by manager Mikel Arteta, and scored a hat-trick in a Premier League 2 game against Southampton earlier this season. Gunners legend Ian Wright was quoted by The Mirror as hailing Obi-Martin's potential, saying: "Chido Obi-Martin, he's 15, honestly, he's like 6 foot 2, he looks really quick." Obi-Martin has also hit the ground running on the international scene, netting seven times in nine games for Denmark U17s, prompting high praise from his international boss Jesper

Mikkelsen. He told Bold: "When you look at 'Chido', he doesn't look like someone who hasn't turned 16 yet. First of all, he has a physique that is really advantageous as a football player. 'He's big and strong, but he's also reasonably agile. He is good at sticking to the game, but he is also good at challenging and dribbling himself."
Don't just watch the game, make it count! Join iLOT Bet and add excitement to every sporting moment. Click here at https:///47i1sUj to register now.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by TemplarLandry: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by SportsHighLight: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy

Career goals scored by the age of 24:

๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Pele: 440
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Mbappe: 300
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Messi: 279
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Neymar: 257
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Romario: 162
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Cristiano Ronaldo: 160

Pele is still the best of all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by Fortuneemeka: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
SportsHighLight:

Career goals scored by the age of 24:

๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Pele: 440
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Mbappe: 300
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Messi: 279
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Neymar: 257
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Romario: 162
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Cristiano Ronaldo: 160

Pele is still the best of all

Can I really earn real cash rewards on ILOTBET by playing the Best Aviator, and how do I Install and cashout?
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by SportsHighLight: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2023
Fortuneemeka:

Can I really earn real cash rewards on ILOTBET by playing the Best Aviator, and how do I Install and cashout?

Lionel Messi's World Cup match shirts - including the kit he started the iconic final against France is - set to sell for ยฃ8MILLION at auction, overtaking Michael Jordan for a memorabilia world record. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by NUSALUCKY: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
SportsHighLight:

Lionel Messi's World Cup match shirts - including the kit he started the iconic final against France is - set to sell for ยฃ8MILLION at auction, overtaking Michael Jordan for a memorabilia world record. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท

๐ŸšจRaphaรซl Varane is unhappy with his situation at Manchester United and wants to leave the club. The Price tag is expected to be around โ‚ฌ20-30m.
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by EzeJoyce: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
NUSALUCKY:

๐ŸšจRaphaรซl Varane is unhappy with his situation at Manchester United and wants to leave the club. The Price tag is expected to be around โ‚ฌ20-30m.

I have head people talking about Ilotbet on different occasion and I tend to give a try to see if all the stories were actually true, but to my surprise some of the things I head are correct and I'm happy to have give a try.

Anyone can earn real cash out on Ilotbet app playing their Whot game or Aviator, those are the games that one can easily cashout. I played Best Aviator and Whot game for fun most time and I make profits from the games, You can use that link above to join them and start cashing out too. NOTE you can loss your money if you are not being careful
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by Adedejibolake: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
EzeJoyce:

I have head people talking about Ilotbet on different occasion and I tend to give a try to see if all the stories were actually true, but to my surprise some of the things I head are correct and I'm happy to have give a try.

Anyone can earn real cash out on Ilotbet app playing their Whot game or Aviator, those are the games that one can easily cashout. I played Best Aviator and Whot game for fun most time and I make profits from the games, You can use that link above to join them and start cashing out too. NOTE you can loss your money if you are not being careful

The Saudi Arabian state-owned oil giant Aramco is set to complete a significant sponsorship deal with FIFA.

Industry experts believe the deal could be worth up to $100 million (about ยฃ84 million a year) to footballโ€™s world governing body by the time Saudi Arabia hosts the World Cup, making it Fifaโ€™s biggest-paying sponsor.
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by Peterpaul666: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
EzeJoyce:

HHMMM, SO CAN I REALLY WIN THE WHOT GAME WITHOUT LOSSING MY MONEY?
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by chiomaugo: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

Chido Obi-Martin scored 10 goals on Saturday in a 14-3 away win for Arsenal's under-16s against Liverpool. The 15-year-old has appeared in several Arsenal age groups this season, representing the club at under-21 and under-19 level and scoring a hat-trick in an under-18s game against Southampton. Arsenal youth player Chido Obi-Martin scores 10 goals as Gunners U16 side thrash Liverpool 14-3; 15-year-old Obi-Martin is a Denmark U17 international and has scored three goals in six games for Arsenal's U18 side this season, as well as making his U21 debut.

The 15-year-old is already a regular for the club's U18 side, and made his UEFA Youth League debut earlier this season, but stunned team-mates and opposition alike with his 10-goal haul on Saturday. The Denmark U17 international only featured for the U16s as the older age group did not have a game across the weekend.

He has previously been called up to train with the Arsenal first team by manager Mikel Arteta, and scored a hat-trick in a Premier League 2 game against Southampton earlier this season. Gunners legend Ian Wright was quoted by The Mirror as hailing Obi-Martin's potential, saying: "Chido Obi-Martin, he's 15, honestly, he's like 6 foot 2, he looks really quick." Obi-Martin has also hit the ground running on the international scene, netting seven times in nine games for Denmark U17s, prompting high praise from his international boss Jesper

Mikkelsen. He told Bold: "When you look at 'Chido', he doesn't look like someone who hasn't turned 16 yet. First of all, he has a physique that is really advantageous as a football player. 'He's big and strong, but he's also reasonably agile. He is good at sticking to the game, but he is also good at challenging and dribbling himself."
Don't just watch the game, make it count! Join iLOT Bet and add excitement to every sporting moment. Click here at https:///47i1sUj to register now.

The next SAKA
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by oluwadarajoe: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Adedejibolake:

The Saudi Arabian state-owned oil giant Aramco is set to complete a significant sponsorship deal with FIFA.

Industry experts believe the deal could be worth up to $100 million (about ยฃ84 million a year) to footballโ€™s world governing body by the time Saudi Arabia hosts the World Cup, making it Fifaโ€™s biggest-paying sponsor.

Luis Fabiano on Erling Haaland: โ€œI would also break all of the goalscoring records that Haaland has.

With the opportunities he gets in Pep's Manchester City team. Haaland has 30 chances and scores 3 goals. If I had 30 chances, I score 10-20 goals with my quality in front of the goal.โ€
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by samsondave: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2023
oluwadarajoe:

Luis Fabiano on Erling Haaland: โ€œI would also break all of the goalscoring records that Haaland has.

With the opportunities he gets in Pep's Manchester City team. Haaland has 30 chances and scores 3 goals. If I had 30 chances, I score 10-20 goals with my quality in front of the goal.โ€

To win, make sure to download the high-quality Best Aviator game and start playing before the flight departs.
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by bathanthony: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
samsondave:

To win, make sure to download the high-quality Best Aviator game and start playing before the flight departs.

How?
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by marachizita: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
oluwadarajoe:

๐ŸšจTottenham Hotspur could face a potential points deduction following an investigation that uncovered a breach of regulations during the transfer of Jermain Defoe to Portsmouth in 2008.
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by johnsaman: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
marachizita:

๐ŸšจTottenham Hotspur could face a potential points deduction following an investigation that uncovered a breach of regulations during the transfer of Jermain Defoe to Portsmouth in 2008.

Same thing happened to Everton, deducting 10 points from them, New policies to bring down Clubs
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by Bolakeadedeji: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
johnsaman:

Same thing happened to Everton, deducting 10 points from them, New policies to bring down Clubs

How to get 100k gift every day you sign in to Ilotbet?
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by NUSALUCKY: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Bolakeadedeji:

How to get 100k gift every day you sign in to Ilotbet?

You mean 100k cash? Omo dey play
Re: Arsenal Youth Player Scores 10 Goals For U16 Side In 14-3 Thrashing Of Liverpool by chiomaugo: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

Hippos use those long (up to half a metre) sharp canines for fighting and just one bite from the creature can cut a human body in half. Ouch. A hippopotamus bite comes with a force of 1,800 psi, nearly three times that of a lion.

(1) (Reply)

I've Arrived At My Chelsea In The Best Moment Of My Career' / Can Jose Mourinho Do An Alex Ferguson At Chelsea? / Odemwingie To Leave WBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.