Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle (36246 Views)

Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Padipadi(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Onekilo:
Yes Sir.
.What do you know about Kuwait?
You deserve e-slap.
Eminentworld, Kuwait isn't that good for hustle. There are restricted Islamic laws except you are a muslim.
Also, the place na hot cake for ashewos or house help and I don't think you are female and even if you are, will you do such job?
Stay Nigeria and double up!
You go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by tubolancer(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Machinegun91:
75% of their men are gays.

1 Kuwait bastard almost bang me in Abuja 8 years ago .

I open eyes for him with the help of my colleague (security) and collected 25k from him. Very demonic mugus
Mental case.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Starhearts: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Onekilo:
Yes Sir.

Liar
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by tubolancer(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
BigBlvck:
Of course is a good place to go and hustle with a juicy salary but unfortunately you can't work there if you're holding/using a Nigerian passport... They don't grant work visas to Nigerian passport holders
Jesus, no kill me with lies.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Starhearts: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please πŸ™πŸ™ kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks

U want to go nd face fire

Oju e ma boo..... ur face go peel

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by omooje1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Absolutely
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
Due to current Naija Economy, is Kuwait a good country to hustle and earn a better living. Please πŸ™πŸ™ kindly share your experience and advice. Thanks

If you're an Engineer, maybe.
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by FireUpNow(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
I don't really fancy Arab nations but people with experience can shed more lights
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Idaytesj29(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sultty:
woe betide anyone supporting this evil angry chai. Naija don spoil patapata sotay na Kuwait; a country before now nothing is known about it #smh and as it is going boys go soon be going to taliban's afghanistan

Go and read about Kuwait. It's a very very good country. Strong currency and vibrant economy. The standard of living is quality, though expensive. Just that they are not too open to Africa ns.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Adonis20: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kuwait is a fantastic country to live.Kuwait has the highest currency in the world

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Justiceleague1: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omoawoke see this Alshaabaab ,why not Iraq, Indonesia,Sudan, Jordan, Egypt,lebanon..na the west you coneheaded structured y.m.m hate you wan go grin:
Things dey happen oo

Anything whey pass canada, US, Uk, Australia, Germany .
The rest na aseju

It is not just about leaving your country, the kind people you meet there, are you welcomed to the society?
Are there people like you there ?

Nigerians have been able to create societies they can fit in easily in Us, Canada and the rest
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by cedricksly: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Onekilo:
Yes Sir.
lol una go just open mouth wah to talk, when una no get first hand experience with the said country... It is for Tourism and nothing more.. No let their Hughes currency exchange rate deceive you, the money does not come out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Dabrowser: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Onekilo:

If I nova see plane, I no go quote your name!

Wetin you want go do for Kuwait.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
explain ur type of hussle pls?

4 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Saturnalia:
By hustle, if you mean Cocaine-Trafficking, na beheading straight!

Because most of the brainless dolts shouting Japa, Japa up & down, like deranged lunatics are easy recruits for drug mules due to their desperation.

When they’re caught and about to face the gallows, that is when they will remember God.

If you get sense, you better relax and don’t let any mob mentality drag you from frying pan to fire.
grin grin vewy good advice, he who has ear let dem 'ear..

Who da hell wants to go hustle in dirty Arabs country anyway? They treat africans like slaves. The same arabs who sold 1000s of africans as slaves to Europeans till today they still treat africans like slaves.

I was an estate agent in dusty Dubai though there was a lota money to be made during that time seliing expensive properties to rich Europeans, I was still afraid of Arabs, they almost dealt with me for forking one of their so called "sisters" who wore hijabs always. Very beautiful arab chick, said she wanted to see how black men have sex.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by MSN1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
Mistakes i see adult making is VERY funny!.

Sir, there is NO country on Earth u CANNOT make it, WHERE UR DESTINY IS IS D MOST IMPORTANT THING AND IS ONLY YOUR HEART THAT CAN LEAD PROPERLY!.

---Wish u sucex--

2 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Uwaiwe: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you have legitimate job offer in kuwait ,its good. Kuwait Dinar is the strongest currency in the world. 1KWD should be around 4k now. There are jobs for foreigners because their citizens are super rich with population of less than 3 million. Kuwaiti citizens dont work and they get paid by the govt and Kuwait oil company equivalent of NNPC. Oil Companies operati g in Kuwait pay the citizens just to have their names on their staff register. Its difficult to get kuwait visa. Their work visa is purely on sponsorship and there is no way for illegal hustle. They operate shariah law . So ensure you have legitimate job offer before you go to Kuwait. Things are expensive and you will be treated like a slave if you get stranded there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Evolutionism:
Kuwait is one of the countries termed heaven on earth.

Any other country apart from Nigeria is a good country. Even Iraq, Libya Afghanistan, Niger et all are not as bad as Nigeria.

Forget about Money, Material Things and Comfort. Most Nigerians are SADISTIC & VILE Beings. There Is No Peace Of Mind in that country.

Even when you have little things and most importantly it comes with PEACE & LOVE. One would enjoy life seamlessly.
Gbam! Gbamer! Gbamest! True talk.

1 Like

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Entanglement: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
weti go carry you enter islamic country say you won hustle as a black man for that matter self undecided
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Uwaiwe: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
BigBlvck:
Of course is a good place to go and hustle with a juicy salary but unfortunately you can't work there if you're holding/using a Nigerian passport... They don't grant work visas to Nigerian passport holders
Lies . Have you been to kuwait? I worked in Kuwait for several years before covid 19. I still have Nigerians legitimately employed in Kuwait earning very well and repatriating their money to Nigeria. Nigerians are legible for work visas in kuwait

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin vewy good advice, he who has ear let dem 'ear..

Who da hell wants to go hustle in dirty Arabs country ayway? They treat africans like slaves. The same arabs who sold 1000s of africans as slaves to Europeans till tody they still treat africans like slaves.

I was an estate agent in dusty Dubai though tyere was a lota money to be made during that time seliing expensive properties to rich Europeans, I was still afraid of Arabs, they almost dealt witj me for forking one of their so called "sisters" who wore hijabs always. Very beautiful arab chick, said she wanted to see how black men have sex.
how did they find out.... Did she cast you ni
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by ozo13(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
I learnt they got one of the strongest currency in the world due to There oil and gas.Abeg carry me along as e dey go ooo.am staying far away from my state but Noting tangible to show for the sacrifice so why not just japa where I will make Little change for the sacrifice
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Akabuking: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
Enter Iraq or Gaza
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Ybholy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
porthouse7:
Stay here an hustle like a real man, stop running bro

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by pharrel1539: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dubai I know u earn higher than what most people get paid in naija
donbrowser:

Kuwait, Dubai, and Qatar are just for tourism. Nothing more
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Tranquility2345: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Facts

1. Their currency at a point was most valuable worldwide.

2. Arabs are the most racist. They consider Blacks as slaves. Even lower than animals. Even during a holy event like Hajj, some try to avoid your touch.

3. Arabs are naturally cruel. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar , maybe Kuwait are considered 1st Class Arabs. Bahrain, Oman 2nd Class. Yemen and North Africa 3rd Class. Then Asians like them Bangladesh, Pakistan that they love to work to death. Black women are for sadistic sexual pleasure. Men are for labour.

4. If you're flat headed and you want to start a life of crime... you will understand just how cruel Arabs can be. You would regret the day you were born.

Take note!

Wetin be flat headed? undecided
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oluwaseun2020:
how did they find out.... Did she cast you ni
Another dirty arab man grassed her up, he saw us enter the lift to my 20th floor apartment. I later heard that the woman's father is very wealthy and that she is already arranged marriage with one of her distance dirty arab cozeen.

Man! I left Dubai on a one way ticket that night to London Heathrow. grin

At the time one sold property of about $3m comes with a %10 commission

3 Likes

Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by erico2k2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:
Depends on what you want to go and do there?
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by treatise: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
abbeyie007:
Kuwait is very nice place to go n hustle... I have friend dat just came back from Kuwait last week...
grin I laugh in my dialect
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by Elsueno: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eminentworld:

Probably....but, u would have a better chance if u are a Muslim
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by NairaLux(f): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
MMG01:

From someone wey never see plane before smh πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ how you take reach Kuwait ?
grin πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ€£
Re: Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle by isaachi4u: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
abbeyie007:
Kuwait is very nice place to go n hustle... I have friend dat just came back from Kuwait last week...
Supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Overspeeding Driver Loses Control & Dies In Umuahia (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Update Into Yaba, Ebute-Metta Axis - Photos / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.