Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen (21853 Views)

I Want Iphone XR Screen / What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? / Iphone XR Screen Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by VEHINTOLAR: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

So why [b]did you brought [/b]the Matter here if you already have counsel on reddit grin
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Nicols(m): 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

So why did you brought the Matter here if you already have counsel on reddit grin

ENGLISH WEPT cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by seborrhic: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
mascot87:

80% of people on nairaland are dumb foolish people so expect more stupid people to comment
80% is being conservative in my opinion.
90% is more like it;if u don't see childish,annoying irrelevant comments,you can't escape the nauseating tribal taunts from mainly TWO and sometimes all sides;and by chance you miraculously escape seeing those,you won't definitely juggle through the spread of fake news and reactions to news that are so glaringly fake you then wonder if the internet rather than improve the IQ of the average Nigerian internet user,hasn't made it lower.
The annoying part is that Seun has given up,he is neither interested in upgrading or finding ways to improve the intellectual content of the forum by weeding out the groups of irritants and nauseating posters that continue to lower it.

5 Likes

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by pacespot(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
a few days ago, I noticed a thin black line on right side of my iPhone XR's screen, and I also saw recently that the line is longer than before. I tried to take a screenshot, but it does not appear in the photo. I tried to restart the phone and had my software update, but it's still there. What seems to be the problem?
This problem started when I changed the charger could that be the issue

That is screen issue now. Just don't press the screen too much around that area, it will cause the ink to spread across the screen.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by shox(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
dreamwords:

na foolishness dey make you think say 250k na money

hehe
the monthly salary of your parents no fit buy the London use
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Go buy another 1
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by dreamwords: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
shox:
the monthly salary of your parents no fit buy the London use
thats y we still dey use 5 years fone na
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by shox(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
caracas:

Xr is what you called piece of shit
What did you smoke?
iPhone XR in 2023 is not worth buying .

Deal with that apple boy

This one above has been worked on by Chinese and our quack technicians. .
iPhone wey no get waterproof again. That one na iPhone?
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Dennisochampa: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Expired screen maybe...
Change it but if money dey.... Use am do Sara for person wen no get at all and get a new one
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Obviouslyblunt: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:

You made absolutely NO sense
I updated it to the latest iOS as someone suggested on Reddit and the line is gone when I woke up this morning. It’s so sad Nairaland is now filled with clout chasers and people desperately trying to be noticed
Four comments on my post and not one single person said a reasonable thing

Seun I think you can see what has become of your forum
it’s gone for now but might still appear as it seems to be a hardware issue. Do you sleep with your phone and maybe mistakenly lay on it? Have you ever dropped it? These are things that causes damages to screen gradually.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by shox(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kingluqman:
Ask him which phone e dey use naw, e go dey blab. NA OGUN GO KIL HIM FOR YOU grin
as ogun did to your parents and siblings
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Applekay9776: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
a few days ago, I noticed a thin black line on right side of my iPhone XR's screen, and I also saw recently that the line is longer than before. I tried to take a screenshot, but it does not appear in the photo. I tried to restart the phone and had my software update, but it's still there. What seems to be the problem?

The problem is from the screen,if you are lucky,it wil just be like that,I doubt it will spread
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Blitzking: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
250k ke how much come be 14 pro max?

1 Like

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Meerahbel: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
Google CyberVilla and thank me later.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Brush1: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
This forum must introduce AI at ensuring people commenting are not fools .
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Just have it in mind you will change the screen later.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Zhunnurayn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
nabegibeg:

you murdered English grin grin

Correct me grin
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Trojan8(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:

You made absolutely NO sense
I updated it to the latest iOS as someone suggested on Reddit and the line is gone when I woke up this morning. It’s so sad Nairaland is now filled with clout chasers and people desperately trying to be noticed
Four comments on my post and not one single person said a reasonable thing

Seun I think you can see what has become of your forum

Smells like you were the one looking for clout though. You posted a problem here by 4am, by 6am you somehow already had a solution from Reddit. Why are you so angry that Nairaland couldn't provide a solution to your problem in just two hours? You expect people to stay up waiting for you to bring a problem that they would fix?

It has been resolved, good for you, move on, and stop looking for nonsense likes.

3 Likes

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by yemmywesey(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sope oti lor
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
That "thin black line" will keep getting bigger and bigger till it covers the whole screen. You better off getting a new screen..
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by wamide042(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Follow that line to Computer Village straight.

2 Likes

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by 12inchess: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Three options.

1) Figure out how to reset the iPhone. Most phones have a reset protocol. That could resolve the problem or
2) Try and drain the battery to zero. Leave it for a couple of hours like that and then turn it on after that

3) Factory reset the phone. You will lose all data though

If none of these is work then its likely you're dealing with a hardware problem and you've run out of luck other than changing the screen which is very very costly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by sslcrypt: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
shox:
you can go to hell with your 5yr old phone.

Dispose the e waste. No be by force make phone run aground before changing it. I’m sure you got it china refurbished.

STFU because you really sounding like a retard
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Quaddafi29: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your uncle has just remembered you.
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Advancedman(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:

I no be apple ooooo
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by chaloskyx: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
go and change your screen does nairaland look like computer village to you cheesy
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Classickj(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by Classickj(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
DesChyko:
🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵
Which music player is this 🥺
Re: Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen by femi4: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Maks27:
Rest the phone...e don serve you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get 165 MB Airtel Line With Just 100 Naira / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? / What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.