Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? (35175 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by XAUBulls: 5:02am On Nov 24, 2023
madscientist88:
jos rayfield,stefans and elims top suits are alive at night mees palace is another place to visit.crime rates are low in jos but still be careful, average gunfire per night is 3.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by CJStarz: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Aba is very safe and relatively cheap. Bustling night life here
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Badadvisor: 5:16am On Nov 24, 2023
smartr:

Are you living there at the moment?
Yes, not permanently though.
A standard one bedroom in enugu town goes for 700k to 800k. Except you decide to settle for enugu suburbs like new haven extension, airport road emene (not the main overpopulated emene) sunrise estates and environs, ziks avenue, or other better suburbs.

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Greenfaces: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Try kano state.....
You will surely live to tell the tale grin
you are an ignorant mor0n
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by nevplus(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
If you want to enjoy nightlife…come Abj but it is not cheap or you can try Enugu…
I dy even comot by 3am for Abj here.
O42 is the sure best, where serenity complements oringo

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by EmmyOD(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2023
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by dazzzz: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2023
Olorin!! Very safe and calm state, everything in OLORIN is cheap 👌
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Kevineleven(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2023
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked Anambra, lagos
Gone are those days
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by victorazyvictor(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Lafia Nasarawa state
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by ekitimanalways(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Haaland56:
Enugu
IPOB/ESN problems are there.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Johnycastro18: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2023
Greenfaces:
you are an ignorant mor0n
and you a sadistic slowpoke who don't have an iota of comprehension of a post before jumping on it to issue a senseless comment.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Ofadaman(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2023
North: cheap but unsafe and no night life except Abuja which is expensive.

West: Fairly cheap poor qualify night live except for lagos which is very expensive.

EAST: Affordable high qualify night life and very safe.

So in the end. You have to go east to either Enugu, Owerri or Awka.

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by samdamdamzy: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Pat081:
Go to Osun state capital osogbo always happy anytime I was in that state but house rent is high but here in kogi hmmmmmm
Where in Kogi are you
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by zoedew: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Haaland56:
Enugu
The internet is awash with videos and pictures of broad daylight killings in Enugu.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Inosky(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Lagos GRAs, Enugu city, Benin city. Abuja city, Awka, Owerri, etc. East is cheapest and affordable. It's about your money. If you're poor stay in your hood angry
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Machinegun91(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Newdawn30:

Which state?/for those that don't know
Benue

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by mkoabiola: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Ilorin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
victorazyvictor:
Lafia Nasarawa state
lafia ke
Which side for lafia?😂
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by RickyPunter10: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2023
Akwa Ibom State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by henrimoto(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2023
smartr:
I believe Abakaliki will be the destination in the nearest future…
There is night life in Abakaliki too, one quiet and peacefully town.

You can walk around Abakaliki late at night without any harassment.

@smartr, do you stay in Abakaliki?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by smartr: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2023
henrimoto:
There is night life in Abakaliki too, one quiet and peacefully town.

You can walk around Abakaliki late at night without any harassment.

@smartr, do you stay in Abakaliki?

I don’t o.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Jilo83(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Ibadan-Oyo state Accomodation=cheap Food=cheap Transport=cheap

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by victorazyvictor(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
lafia ke
Which side for lafia?😂

Lafia is lafia
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Nemesis0147(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Lafia is lafia
Oga rest
Lafia is a dead town abeg….
Na just low budget runs girls full there
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by victorazyvictor(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Oga rest
Lafia is a dead town abeg….
Na just low budget runs girls full there

Thats why una dey fail exam. The objective is "Cheap & safe life". Is low budget runs girls not one of the characteristics of cheap life? I no see Lagos Allen Avenue?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Thats why una dey fail exam. The objective is "Cheap & safe life". Is low budget runs girls not one of the characteristics of cheap life? I no see Lagos Allen Avenue?
and night life too….lafia no get night life…that’s the point..
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by victorazyvictor(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
and night life too….lafia no get night life…that’s the point..

They get, just that they are segregated into one place. Just go near poly side.
I really enjoyed Lafia 2019 when I was renovating governor's lodge there.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Mcslize: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Pat081:
Go to Osun state capital osogbo always happy anytime I was in that state but house rent is high but here in kogi hmmmmmm

Like how much for a 1 bed room flat in Osogbo?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by SaturnNick(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2023
46arcadez:
Only you want Safe, Cheap with night life place?
You greedy wella
grin grin grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2023
victorazyvictor:

They get, just that they are segregated into one place. Just go near poly side.
I really enjoyed Lafia 2019 when I was renovating governor's lodge there.
I did my nysc at lafia
I lived at transformer street….that’s poly side so I know what I’m saying…..I was there last 2 months and nothing has changed….
The worst part now is that the police there are now terrorizing boys….9pm
U no go see bike carry you again unless you are driving .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan: Completed 7.3 Km Agodi Gate-old Ife Road-adegbayi Junction(pics) / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.