Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google (379 Views)

Will Scrape Any Data For You / Hacker Needed To Scrape Emails From Top Crypto Exchange Platform / This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google by cj1080(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
So mmm

I learnt this a while back and have been using it for email marketing for bit.

I remember the good old days when i use to see email extractors and different softwares that extracted data from google.
I had the opportunity to use quite a couple of them from Email extractor to some over 900 tools i found using google blackhatforum to locate.

Then most of those cracked softwares became hard to find or even pay for. which lead me to look for alternatives means. Lo, i stumbled upon google dorks.

What is google dorks, its a set of search parameters that help you locate stuff on google quicker and better.

So how do you use google dorks to find emails.

See my process below

Say i am looking for a list of Nigerian CEO email addresses on linkedin, what do i type in google

Some of you would enter just that "Nigerian CEO email addresses"

For me it would be

site:linkedin.com "Lagos" AND "CEO" AND "@gmail.com"

Enter the above into google and let me know what you see. (if you get a google needs to autheticate who you are, just go through the process and it will show the results)

Your results should show you email address in each entry.

Note: you should be presented with a few challenges by the time you scroll down

A. How do i extract the emails without typing it or copy pasting each one
B. How do i get more entries on the page
C. How do i get more email address other than @gmail.com
D. How do i get the names of the email users
And so on and so on.

I will answer A-C in my next post.

I will also try to so=how you how you can niche down to get the emails for people of a particular niche.

Does this work for phone numbers, technically yes.

More in the next post

2 Likes

Re: How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google by cj1080(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2023
For for the first step to getting the emails you see on the page when you enter the above search query on Google.

Note you need a PC to do this

If you are using chrome, install email hunter extension or any email on page extractor.

Now respect your search and you will notice the emails appear on each result google offers for the below.

site:linkedin.com "Lagos" AND "CEO" AND "@gmail.com"

Now click on your email hunter extension and notice every email on the page has been extracted.

Now let go one more step ahead.

You will notice google only give you 10 results per search

You need to increase that number to 100.

Click on search options on your google page and increase it from 10-100.

Now email hunter will extract 100 emails as against 10.

All you need to do at this point is go to the next page on your google search, wait 2 seconds for email hunter to extract the emails there and go to the next page

Rinse and repeat
Re: How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google by ashpanez: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
This is good. Thanks for sharing. Expecting more

(1) (Reply)

Jimmybyi Exchange / Mobile Online Money / Officially Launched My App. Checkouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.