Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,219 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Sister And I (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sister And I (Chapter 1) (342 Views)

My Sugar Daddy And I (Chapter 1) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister And I (Chapter 1) by Storymack: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
I started watching põrn since I turned 16. How it all started was when I was going though one of my friend's phone, I was scrolling through the videos on his gallery, I abruptly spotted a clip of a young girl sûcking the dîck of a guy approximately my age.

At first I was shocked. I asked Michael
"Michael what's this thing about.?"

Michael smiled and said to me "Eric so you don't know what this thing mean? Ahh then you're missing alot.. I don't need to be the one to tell you but If you want to know more about it bring your biro let me write the site's name for you so that you can go and download."

"Okay," I answered and gave him my pen.

He quickly wrote the site on the back of my jotter.

"Eric, there are millions of them inside the site. Once you have data, you can downlõad as many as you like. But there are different categories o. Depending on the one you like. But with time you'll understand better." He said to me and gave me my pen.

"Alright then. Go home and enjoy yourself." He smiled and left.

When I entered the site, I saw millions of videos, I will watch, exhaust my data and subscribe more to keep on watching. That was how my journey of masturbãting started.

I started visiting the põrn site everyday, my phone storãge became filled up due to the number of põrn videos that had been accumulated on my phone. There was an app I normally use to hide them making it difficult for someone to easily access them because my dad go through my phone once in a while.

I do see Michael frequently, and we do talk. He frequently talks about his methods for luring ladies into bed. At the time, I considered having sêx to be a major accomplishment, I was so astonished. .

When endurance reached the age of 17, her breãsts came out and her ãss became huge. She was looking so sêxy. I began to imagine myself having sêx with her.

She was the only sibling I had, and I was three years older than her.

I began slipping into her room at night just to touch her.

From there, I started romancing her, till she caught me red handed.

"Eric.... What are you doing!" she muttered while wãrding me off.

"Are you stûpîd." She shouted.

She quickly drew down her gown and adjusted herself

I quickly slãpped her.

"Call me stûpîd again and you'll see my true colours. You don't have respect for your elders abi. If you like go and start running your mouth to mum like parrot... You already know what I'm capable of.." I warned her and left.

She just kept staring at me as I walked out of her room.

There was one of the nights that I crept inside her room. That night I couldn't control myself to the extent that I forced her to suçk my dîck. Her vãgina was so tight that my fingers couldn't penetrãte.

The next day, she started crying. I warned her not to disclose it to anyone hence she would see the other side of me. Mum sighted her while she was cleaning the sitting room.

"Endurance.... what is it, you've not eaten anything! Are you hungry?" Mum questioned her in sympathy.

"Mummy. I'm fine. Mummy I'm fine." She wiped off her tears while brightening up her face.

"You know time is almost 11am and your uncle will be returning soon. Go and bathe. Prepare yourself so that you can follow him to the market." Mum told her.

"Okay mum." She answered.

I left the scene and made my way to my room. I buried my face under my pillow.

"That girl should better close her mouth if not hehehehe... She knows what will happen next. She knows what I'm capable of." I said to myself.

While she was in the kitchen boiling the water, I caught a glimpse of her ãss as she knelt down to adjust the gas cooker. I snuck up to her and gave her two hard spankings on her ãss.

She turned and slãpped me

"Don't try that again. Eric you're making me to disrespect you in this house. Better rêspect yourself!" She shõuted at me pointing in my direction.

"Wait endurance you slapped me!!" I shõuted at her.

"What's going on there!!" Mum quickly interrupted from where she was sitting. She was in the parlour and we were in the kitchen.

TO Be Continued
https://storymack.com.ng/my-sister-and-i-chapter-2/

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Baby's Daddy (Chapter 1) / Poetry Have Taken A New Twist Just Read And View At / Black Green Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.