Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 (5818 Views)

I Want My Friend, José Peseiro To Win The AFCON - Jose Mourinho / Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by robosky02(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2023
2023 AFCON: Peseiro to submit Super Eagles provisional list December 14

Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro is expected to submit a 55-man provisional list for the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations latest December 14.

According to the Confederation of African Football (CAF), Nigeria and the 23 other participating countries must submit their provisional list on the said date.

CAF has also decided that all the participating countries can name a maximum 27 players in their squad for the 2023 AFCON finals as against the usual 23.

The final roster is expected to be submitted by January 3, 2024.

The Super Eagles are drawn in Group A with hosts Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea and Guinea-Bissau.

The competition will run from January 13 to February 11, 2024.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/24/2023-afcon-peseiro-to-submit-super-eagles-provisional-list-december-14/

1 Like

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by GanagiBitrus: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2023
So we are stuck with this Peseiro.
Meaning no hopes for us in AFCON.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by robosky02(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Instead of sacking Peseiro

They are here asking him to release list

All the once he has 🐝 releasing

What's the results

What's the pattern of play

What's the technical inputs

6 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Freshtruth(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
robosky02:
Instead of sacking Peseiro

They are here asking him to release list

All the once he has 🐝 releasing

What's the results

What's the pattern of play

What's the technical inputs
Go sack am na! You feel say football na simple mathematics south Africa was beaten black and blue by Rwanda they lost 3 points if you are conversing for a local coach to pocecute the qualifier at this point I will say we better this man there you think Nigeria has players at Madrid, barca manutd , or bayern that u are putting pressure on this man? Piesero I simply advise u to Jejely handle the Afcon even if will win it or not let them sack u and let Eguaveaon and Amieneke take over the team make we see afar. Because rohr they manage una average and mediocre players well una think say una done Turn Madrid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Freshtruth(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Nigerians cause early retirement of Ighalo cause the exit of Genort rohr, maduka has to pretends he has stomach pains to avoid crucial world cup qualifier against Ghana. Nigerians are the real problem make una allow thus coach do him job

3 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Freshtruth(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Nigerians cause early retirement of Ighalo cause the exit of Genort rohr, maduka has to pretends he has stomach pains to avoid crucial world cup qualifier against Ghana. Nigerians are the real problem make una allow this coach do him job

1 Like

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Nackzy: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Stupid clueless coach jst like Buhari
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
robosky02:

Super Eagles head coach, Jose Peseiro is expected to submit a 55-man provisional list for the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations latest December 14.

According to the Confederation of African Football (CAF), Nigeria and the 23 other participating countries must submit their provisional list on the said date.

CAF has also decided that all the participating countries can name a maximum 27 players in their squad for the 2023 AFCON finals as against the usual 23.

The Super Eagles are drawn in Group A with hosts Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea and Guinea-Bissau.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/24/2023-afcon-peseiro-to-submit-super-eagles-provisional-list-december-14/

Another joke list...

1 Like

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by chiefolododo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
I see super eagles playing 1-1

1 Like

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Pidginwhisper: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
This Portuguese Carpenter mustn’t take us to Nations Cup if not we go flop.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Omoawoke2(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
This man should have been sacked by now
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by IVORY2009(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
The problem with Nigerian national team the super eagles is corruption, that is the major reason any coach that takes up the job of coaching the national team can not do well, from the NFA chairman to all board members are all corrupt, the National team needs overhauling, fresh legs are needed, and there should be mixture of both home base and foreign based players, the era of Okocha's nephew always playing should be stopped, except he is playing well to the coaches instructions.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by MarveworldG: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Here
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by omenka1: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
How I wish I have the cash that can buy me a place in the list.
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Laple0541(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
This Paseiro again!!!

That team will do better if the team captain doubles as the coach than that fat bàstard called Paseiro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by BigDawsNet: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
NFF: where is Uzoho ?

Manger: He doesn't need to come along...

NFF: My friend common goan put Uzoho dere now! ...

So guys no choice... our keeper is coming
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by safarilove(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
ok
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Dexy4yah(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Peseiro the untouchable coach...he can't be sack because no money to settle him off... according to NFF.

Technically speaking peseiro is incharge of NFF grin
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by ComeToJesus: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Enyimba of Aba's coach is better than this man. There's no rythm, no style, no flair in the Super Eagle's play any longer.

A collection of some good individual players with a repetitive, flatfooted performance for their national team.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Mopolchi: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Peseiro that should have been sacked is releasing provional list. We will learn the hard way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by sylve11: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
robosky02:

To me, Peseiro is not the problem. The problem is with the men at the helm of affairs as regarding sports....

Think about how they want you to lobby before you get that job; it's the same situation Peseiro is finding himself.

The issue is not Peseiro, the issue is with the big men and yeye boys who do not want Peseiro to succeed. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by tuzle(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
Go sack am na! You feel say football na simple mathematics south Africa was beaten black and blue by Rwanda they lost 3 points if you are conversing for a local coach to pocecute the qualifier at this point I will say we better this man there you think Nigeria has players at Madrid, barca manutd , or bayern that u are putting pressure on this man? Piesero I simply advise u to Jejely handle the Afcon even if will win it or not let them sack u and let Eguaveaon and Amieneke take over the team make we see afar. Because rohr they manage una average and mediocre players well una think say una done Turn Madrid
we couldn't beat Lesotho in Nigeria and u think the coach is good. Which Africa team has more than 2 players in all those teams u mentioned. The coach is poor, if u watch our match u will know this. Look at how the likes of Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal are destroying all this small teams in their home stadium.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Padipadi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Potato werey coach.
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by thesicilian: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
When I saw "to submit" I was very happy initially thinking it was a resignation letter he wanted to submit
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Padipadi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
We can't make it pass group stage..
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Padipadi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Freshtruth:
If I tear you hot slaps?
If Amunike and Eguavoen were poorer coaches tactically, Poseiro is a wretched one.
Why can't you check the stats of those guys with Poseiro and see that they were better. If you say the players were average, I can agree. But tell me which country worldwide have superstars. They all excel with teamwork.
It's that coach that knows how to bring cohesion and teamwork we are lacking. I also berated sacking of Rohr except there's a better candidate. But he's now gone. This Poseiro is worst ever.
He only wins against over 100th ranked teams.
The werey even applied for Al-Ahly job while still with super eagles.
Poseiro oni jere o!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
This Portuguese Carpenter mustn’t take us to Nations Cup if not we go flop.
What of the players? At present Nigeria SUP EAG is no longer at the level of JJ, Kanu, Oliseh & Vincent. It is ordinary @ the moment. Only a few like Vict & Kelech (talent who is currently plying his trade in chmsp shocked)

1 Like

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Gidigrav(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
@gidigrav your verified japa plug integrity our watch word I don't bite more dan what i can chew ... integrity our watch word.....

Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by Judolisco(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
We need a proper coach... All our ex players na to dey do betting adverts up and down
Re: 2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 by fredoooooo: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dem nova sack dis one ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Of Some Of The Most Beautiful American Ladies In College Sports (photos) / The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) / Golden Eaglet Good Enough For The World Cup Title!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.