Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 (13805 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019 / Juventus Vs Atletico Madrid: (1 - 0) On 26th November 2019 / Real Madrid Vs PSG: UCL (2 - 2) On 26th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Do you remember this Tottenham once topped the league this season? Where are they now. Even Newcastle that ràped Chelsea (cc folake4u) tongue I strongly believe that they would drop points.

It's just for ManUtd to remain consistent and keep winning.

You do have a strong point... Still, a lot of teams are not joking around this season.

Take Brighton for example. They have massively improved all round.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by LOVEGINO(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
dfrost:

Kyase, make we relate after this match for the normal rendezvous. Two hours.
location abeg.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Cmanforall:

I get you

And he did great today

Very good
The kid has a future
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Cmanforall:

Rashford is not needed in Man U. Thdy should loan him out if they don't wanna sell

I disagree... The young man has his moments.

Maybe you guys should get a solid player for his position, then get him starting from the bench.

That will sort him out in no time.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Really?!! Haaa?!!

The same trophy una declare public holiday for last season?!! grin

Last season na
That was then
We want the league now angry

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Exactly. They would drop points.

Factos
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by prinsam30: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
that kid is phenomenal Kobe did great in that midfield, very calm guy like cavavinga in Madrid, hamrabat just playing rubbish wen he came

2 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kyase:

Last season na
That was then
We want the league now angry

You want what?!! With this squad and game pattern?!! Lol.

Fergue001, dfrost, abeg come and carry your boy. grin
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Nazgul: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
You do have a strong point... Still, a lot of teams are not joking around this season.

Take Brighton for example. They have massively improved all round.
Brighton's game of play hasn't changed since last season. Their place is either Europa league or conference preimer. Cos they have lots and lots of draws ahead of them which would see them drop points. Most especially their away matches.

ManUtd is the only one amongst them that needs to improve. Especially our defensive line. We concede so many stupid goals.

Do you know that ManUtd hasn't drawn any game this season, it's either we win or we loose. Imagine the 5 matches we lost were converted to draws or wins, we would have been among top 3.

Our defence and goal keeper has been our only problem this season.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Ever8090: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nazgul:
Manchester United would make it to champions league next season. We're definitely going to finish top 4.
na waooo....how are the mighty fallen ,..a whole man United na him dey set top 4 as target instead of winning the league...hmmmm
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Brighton's game of play hasn't changed since last season. Their place is either Europa league or conference preimer. Cos they have lots and lots of draws ahead of them which would see them drop points. Most especially their away matches.

ManUtd is the only one amongst them that needs to improve. Especially our defensive line. We concede so many stupid goals.

Do you know that ManUtd hasn't drawn any game this season, it's either we win or we loose. Imagine the 5 matches we lost were converted to draws or wins, we would have been among top 3.

Our defence and goal keeper has been our only problem this season.

Well, you will be without Onana for at least a month, come 2024.

...And if he picks up an injury in Africa, then your wishes would've been granted.

I still believe you guys are too impatient with your new signings, especially the Keeper.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Nazgul: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

How exactly does getting eliminated in the group stage boost the club's finances again?
Clubs are paid above $4m for making it to the group stage of the UCL.

Clubs like ManUtd with high publicity, unveil and sell their UCL Jersey to fans world wide. That alone rakes in millions of $$$.

Sponsors and partners pay a considerable amount of money to the club for making it to the UCL.

Manutv. The official TV channel of ManUtd gets millions of live streams from fans all over the world during their UCL games.

You can't compare a team like ManUtd to teams like Club brugge or Rosenburg in the UCL. Even if both get knocked out in the group stages, ManUtd would certainly make more profit from the tournament than them.

6 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Ray07(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

You suppose know say Lord Rashford na "One Season on, one season off"!

Don't expect anything from him this season... Wait till next season.

Guy man even think say he suppose dey on vacation sef.

You people are stressing him out... He wants to join Sancho to flex. tongue
wish the board has brain, that dude should sold next season. grin
To think that he was compare with Mbappe the make me laugh. cheesy

United just the waste 300k for that guy head.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

You want what?!! With this squad and game pattern?!! Lol.

Fergue001, dfrost, abeg come and carry your boy. grin

grin onana with the highest clean sheet already
Maguire is back
By January most of our squad will be back

Are you aware that, "when" we win our next two games, we'll be in top 4 or even 3rd

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Nazgul: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well, you will be without Onana for at least a month, come 2024.

...And if he picks up an injury in Africa, then your wishes would've been granted.

I still believe you guys are too impatient with your new signings, especially the Keeper.
I don't hate Onana. I'm just pissed that he concedes too many cheap goals (no thanks to our defense).

About the AFCON, I really want him to participate in it. Hopefully, it would boost his confidence.

Concerning injury, goal keepers don't get injury as frequently as players. So I believe he'll be just fine. We still don't have any standby replacement for him tho, and January is less than 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Wordson(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omo... It seems Man U is back ooo...
Congratulations to u fans...
But pls we still some Christmas bonanza from u guys when we meet... wink
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wordson:
Omo... It seems Man U is back ooo...
Congratulations to u fans...
But pls we still some Christmas bonanza from u guys when we meet... wink

That one is guaranteed...!

United will be losing by at least a goal before referee kicks off the game. tongue

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by iamtardey: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
💜
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Nazgul: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ever8090:
na waooo....how are the mighty fallen ,..a whole man United na him dey set top 4 as target instead of winning the league...hmmmm
Man city has won the league for 3 consecutive seasons. Do you think other clubs didn't set that league as a target for themselves? They did. They just weren't lucky.

Look at how arsenal messed up last season and handed over the title to City on a platter of gold?

That your plans didn't work out the way you'd hoped doesn't mean you're a great failure. You just have to put in more efforts. That's what ManUtd is trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by FLYFIRE(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Win One Lose Four promo....watch next week grin grin
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Wordson(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

That one is guaranteed...!

United will be losing by at least a goal before referee kicks off the game. tongue

grin grin this ur statement got me cracked up seriously... grin grin Angelfrost
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by mpi210: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
MAN UNITED FANS REACTION TO EVERTON 0-3 MAN UNITED | GARNACHO WONDER GOAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOqXFfDEe0Y
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Tradman: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
okerekingsley90:

grin grin
I don't know y u are staying in yourabas house, his tenants that are paying light bill for them and this is very shameful and dirty character
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by culf: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
It was a good show today? Up Man Utd!
As man Utd do well today, those criticising ETH won't say anything now o
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by akaahs(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Everton sef... I honestly expected better from you guys. undecided embarassed

Garnacho's goal sha... What a strike!!!
They are traumatized as result of points deduction na.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Femidfo: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
I am participating in TradeW's Trading Hero competition. Please Support me to help me win attractive prizes!
https://reg.tradewill.xyz/fx/en/tradherophysicaljoin?shareCode=7076463KESW1A&shareSid=20007076463&pn=wt
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Cmanforall: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

I disagree... The young man has his moments.

Maybe you guys should get a solid player for his position, then get him starting from the bench.

That will sort him out in no time.

Starting him from the bench is another option. But playing him week-in week-out is not worth it.
If this 18 year old wasn't given a chance today, you may not know he can do well in the senior team.
If it's this Rashford's style of play you think ManU will miss if he's not played, then I tell you there are many young players who are better and more energetic, even from the academy.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
prinsam30:
if united want go forward make them beta sack that mumu coach, martial and Rashford av no business doing in this game, why will he play them
Looking at United's bench, who should he have played??
Maybe he should have started Varane as the striker right?
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kyase:
This actually the first time we went 2 goals up this season grin
Nope.
Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by ppogba: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
akaahs:

They are traumatized as result of points deduction na.

Let us leave trauma out of this sir.
I doubt Everton has ever played a match in which they are more fired up than this. Probably, a derby against Liverpool. The entire football world both in England and the entire world was behind them for the point deduction prior this game.

Traumatised and had over twenty goals off target and about 8 or 9 on target?

Even the most critical of their fans will not give or buy that argument.

Truth is Man U won because Everton is not a team that packs the bus from.the beginning of a match. To beat Man U, pack the bus and catch their weak defense on the counter because they are vulnerable at the back, score a.goal and.you are good to go.

4 Likes

Re: Everton Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 26th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Angelfrost:

Everton had been showing serious signs of improvement in their last couple of weeks... I'm guessing the Point deduction really affected their morale.

They shouldn't be losing at home to United, especially this United.

Well... I think Leeds will need to sign Kobbie and Alejandro... Let me speak with our Management.

They will help us move higher as we return to EPL next season. cool
£200 million or nothing for Garnacho, deal or no deal? 😌😌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bode/Glimt Vs Arsenal Europa League (0 - 1) On 13th October 2022 / Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (2 - 0) On 27th December 2022 / Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.