Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Just My Rants About Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Bogus Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just My Rants About Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Bogus Fees (1048 Views)

Tuition Fees In Nigeria Private Universities / List Private Universities In Nigeria / Private Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just My Rants About Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Bogus Fees by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2011
I got this on my facebook wall and it has been all over the place, i want to believe the figures are true.

BOWEN UNIVERSITY, N650,000 a semester.
COVENANT UNIVERSITY, N640,000 a semester.
BENSON IDAHOSA, N500,000 a semester.
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY , N450,000 a semester.
REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, N450,000 a semester.
AJAYI CROWDER UNIVERSITY, N350,000 a semester.
MADONNA UNIVERSITY 350,000 a semester

Those fees beat me, especially when these institutions were built with funds from worshipers.

Whatever happens to a system where nationwide scholarships are awarded to 50% of admitted students annually for free on the basis of that they possess an exceptional natural capacity of intellect.

This will go a long way to give the less privileged genius among us the "grace" to use their "God-given" talent to change the world.

Do the founders feel proud using the Iphone and Blackberries when they could indeed produce graduates who could invent better gadgets.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University Release 2011/2012 Direct Entry Admission List / Revealed!(study For Free In Iceland) / Cost Of Accomodation Around Fut Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.