Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Travel To Canada,dublin,with The Sa Passport: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Canada,dublin,with The Sa Passport: (1213 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Canada,dublin,with The Sa Passport: by callycute(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2007
With a SA passport you can travel visa free to Canada,Switzerland,Ireland and all Asian countries.
For how to get the SA passport,contact me at y2000chiam@yahoo.com or call om 07030671961.
Re: Travel To Canada,dublin,with The Sa Passport: by PawPaw3(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2007
You well so?
Re: Travel To Canada,dublin,with The Sa Passport: by Arextex(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
Why are you people not refraining from spoiling South African Passport just like the naija own. South Africa's Passport cannot be used to travel free to Canada and all Asian countries (but some of them).
and why will you want to offer south African passport that takes 10 years to get here on this site? Can someone please take out these kind of postings from these sites?
I am south African and i really don't like what i'm seeing on these sites, naijas again!!!!
Re: Travel To Canada,dublin,with The Sa Passport: by Kay1kay1(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2008
Really, I agree.I be 9ja.It 's really uneducated to hv dis here.Nairaland shd nt b meeting point for fraudsters.Take out this thread.U put more 9ja ppl in problems.Passport wey no enter light for immigration & using dead person name.They gt embarrassed at airports.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Ever Been On A Cruise To The Caribbean? / France Tourist Visa Ideas - Help / I Need Swaziland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.