Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice (61208 Views)

Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / 7 Days Notice To Quit, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by fastseo: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
bigiyaro:
lol.... buying and selling of houses and lands is what I do for a living. If his purchase is legit, he can go to court.
I doubt that from ur response and previous comment on nairaland

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by viyon02: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:
. A Typical word from Toddler
Oga, just because things are hard does not mean we can't smile now, just kidding.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Godsonkemz(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bad day for the owner, but good day for Aboki that deal on condemned iron.

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by hammerFC: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

@ the bolded.

You no get Sense.

I'm not happy with all the demolition but Foools like you are the reason this is happening if at all it has political undertones.
Look at what your leaking brain is pushing out of your mouth.

You build Lagos?

You guys are brainless. Your bragging and chest beating is your undoing.

NOW, THE PEOPLE WHO OWN LAGOS SAY THEY DONT WANT FOREIGN DEVELOPERS ON THEIR LAND. YOU CAN GO AND DO YOUR WORSE.

SEBI LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND ABI?

EHN, MR. NO MAN WHO OWNS LAGOS IS TAKING CARE OF LAGOS SO, NO ONE SHOULD CRY.

YOU NO GET SENSE.

NIGGA, IN CASE U HAVE NOT NOTICED, IGBO PEOPLE ARE NOT BEGGING TO STAY IN NIGERIA OR BE YOUR COUNTRY MAN.

WE ARE NOT BEGGING TO BE ONE ENTITY WITH YOU.

ALSO IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICE, LAGOS STATE IS A GLORIFIED SLUM, WE THE SS/SE PEOPLE MAINTAIN IT.

IT IS OUR ENERGY COMPANY REVENUE BASED IN LAGOS, YOU PEOPLE ARE COLLECTING AND SPENDING.

NO, WE ARE NOT AFRIAD TO LEAVE LAGOS.

WE LEFT LAGOS OF OUR OWN FREE WILL IN THE 1960s.

IT WAS AWOLOWO THAT CHOOSE TO GO AND BRING THE IGBOS BACK, AT THE COST OF 3MILLION LIVES, HANDING THEM PROPERTIES AND LAND THEY ADANDONED.

SO, WHEN U HEAR ME TALK, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT MY GOD.

WHO GOD HAS BLESS, NO MAN CAN CURSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by LifeofDream: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
there's an agenda against Igbo land owners in Lagos no matter how legit your papers are with the state government, they'll still come for you. Pastor Tunde Bakare was at a meeting where it was discussed and at this rate, there's no need pretending all is well, Igbos should consider their stance in Lagos and start going back home. Even I as an Ijaw man, I've left the place for them and my wife has succeeded with her transfer, I am not going to be among the Rwanda style statistics that is likely going to come up
In as much as I don't believe what you wrote up there, Igbo chest beating is too much... Even on nairaland here, we can all see it...

You go to another man's land and start calling it no man's land to the extent of even bragging it to his face with all seriousness, you expect them to like you??...

Na Igbo be that, nothing concern me as an Edo boy...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by LifeofDream: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
hammerFC:

NIGGA, IN CASE U HAVE NOT NOTICED, IGBO PEOPLE ARE NOT BEGGING TO STAY IN NIGERIA OR BE YOUR COUNTRY MAN.

WE ARE NOT BEGGING TO BE ONE ENTITY WITH YOU.

ALSO IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICE, LAGOS STATE IS A GLORIFIED SLUM, WE THE SS/SE PEOPLE MAINTAIN IT.

NO, WE ARE NOT AFRIAD TO LEAVE LAGOS.

WE LEFT LAGOS OF OUR OWN FREE WILL IN THE 1960s.

IT WAS AWOLOWO THAT CHOOSE TO GON ADN BRIN THE IGBOS BACK, AT THE COST OF 3MILLION LIVES, HANDING THEM PROPERTIES AND LAND THEY ADANDONED.

SO, WHEN U HEAR ME TALK, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT MY GOD.

WHO GOD HAS BLESS, NO MAN CAN CURSE.
So Awolowo was even graceful to hand you back your land after war, yet you hate this same Awolowo with all passion... grin

Meanwhile no dey tag SS into your matter, face your problem squarely... No be us talk say make you go dey chestbeat for another man's land... undecided

3 Likes

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by aylipple: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Apparently, you're fast to react but slow to comprehend!

Go read (this time slowly & with understanding) what I wrote again & compare it with your response.

flokii:

Oga keep quiet..

Lagos won't shake because of the ongoing demolitions..

Alex Otti demolished over 700 houses in Abia state
Chukwuma Soludo demolished hundreds of houses in Anambra state

Why are you shedding tears over demolitions by Lagos Government?

All tribes are affected in the demolitions so anyone that wants to move out should move.. more serious people will come in and fill the space.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Goodnewsforlife: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
123yes:
safe what? Please pity your fellow human being. One day definitely your own turn will come. If all these is not witch-hunt why did the governor not demolish these buildings in his first term because he knows he won't ask for vote from these same people that voted him in. Anyway there is God ooooooh...
what do u have to say about soludo demolishing houses in anambra?

At least it’s igbos vs igbos

Is that witch hunting too?

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Boyooosa(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nawa, and the plan got approval before construction undecided
It is well....

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by LifeofDream: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
waternogetenemy:
Y cant the same tribalism push yoruba people to demand for Oduduwa Rep?

It appears their own tribalism is witchcraft and pull him down syndrome.

Now they have move from pulling down shops to pulling down house.

Envy and Jealousy, nothing else.
Thank you..

Next time if someone is disrespecting you on your land and calling you derogatory, you can leave the land for him...

We're here before election, you guys cannot start claiming victim of what you cause...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Kay25(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jerk1:
Seriously, I was sad after watching it. Time shall tell because what am seeing before 2027 will be a birth of a new nation.
Say u build house in wrong place ..yet na una go dey say govt is not working issshhh
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by chibike69: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
huptin:
Danger of a single story...i wont be quick to judge until all details are out there.

Its not about beauty really, it is about safety, particularly of the environment
chimanada adichie🥹
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Beremx(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

There are reports that the current demolition was actually done by the Federal Housing Authority. The land belongs to them, but Omo oniles sold the lands to dummies.

Just like OBJ demolished houses built on his lands in the Ojodi area around 2001 when Omo oniles sold those lands thinking baba would die in Abacha's Gulag.
but FHA should have stopped the construction. Why waiting for the house to be completed before demolishing? That's pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by page9(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
hammerFC:

IT DOESNT MATTER.

LAGOS IS A GLORIFIED SLUM.

LEKKI IS A SHIT HOLE.

EKO ATLANTIC WILL BE FLOODED AND SINK.

ONE MOVE BY IGBO PEOPLE WILL CUT LAGOS DOWN TO SIZE AND THAT THIRD ECONOMY CLAIM WILL EVAPORATE.

THE MINUTE NIGERIA ENDS, LAGOS DIES, ALL OIL COMPANIES HEADQUATERES THERE AS OF PRESENT WILL LEAVE.

IGBO CARGO HELD IN LAGOS PORT WILL RELOCATE TO RIVERS STATE AND OTHER SS WILL BUILD SEAPORT.

MANY PEOPLE WILL THEN RELOCATE TO THEIR LOCALITY AND VILLAGES AND DEVELOP THEM MORE.

WHAT IS LAGOS THEN?

FIRST TO DO E NO THEY PAIN BUT DONT FINISH DOING AND START BEGGING, WHEN IT WILL BE OUR TURN AND SOON IT WILL BE OUR TURN, VERY SOON, WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.

YOU LIVE IN FANTASY WORLD

EMOTION MAKES PROPER AND OBJECTIVE REASONING DIFFICULT.

WHY DONT YOU DO PROPER INVESTIGATION ON THE ONGOING DEMOLITION BEFORE YOU RUSH TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD.

I DONT KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE, THOSE OF US WHO WITNESSED THE CIVIL WAR KNOWS HOW THINGS CAN DEGENERATE WITH HATE SPEECHES.

WHAT ELDERS CAN SEE WHILE SITTING, THE CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE IT EVEN FROM THE 20TH FLOOR.

2 Likes

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by hammerFC: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
page9:

YOU LIVE IN FANTASY WORLD

EMOTION MAKES PROPER AND OBJECTIVE REASONING DIFFICULT.

WHY DONT YOU DO PROPER INVESTIGATION ON THE ONGOING DEMOLITION BEFORE YOU RUSH TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD.

I DONT KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE, THOSE OF US WHO WITNESSED THE CIVIL WAR KNOWS HOW THINGS CAN DEGENERATE WITH HATE SPEECHES.

WHAT ELDERS CAN SEE WHILE SITTING, THE CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE IT EVEN FROM THE 20TH FLOOR.

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT U ARE DEALING WITH A NEW GENERATION AND THIS IS NOT THE 1960s.

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAt EVERYTHING IGBO GET IN NIGERIA, THEY PAID FOR WITH BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.

NOBODY GAVE IGBOS ANYTHING.

THE LAND WE BUY.

OUR HOUSE WE BUILD.

THE FURNITURE WE MAKE. ETC.

LAGOS IS COMMERCIAL BECAUSE THE BRITISH MADE IT NIGERIA CAPITAL CITY.

ONLY REASON OUR OIL COMPANIES ARE THERE.

SO TECHNICALLY, WE ARE STILL PAYING AND CONTRIBUTING MAJORLY TO THE IGR OF LAGOS STATE.

LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR BRAIN.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by JOemmy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
What's even the reason they gave for the planned demolition is the building constructed on a flood channel?
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by highchief1: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Yes! If you build against codes and restrictions anywhere in the world, the structure would be demolished!
ok
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Goodnewsforlife: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This is done against Igbos and it all stems from the elections. What goes around comes around. This is tribal wickedness!
what about those done in abia n anambra?

Who was it against?
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Abbeytoy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
No matter how beautiful it was, if it's illegally built, let it go.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Goodnewsforlife: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
how many states are on the trajectory of madness Lagos is taking ? I told you there was a meeting attended by pastor Tunde Bakare where the agenda to collect all landed properties from Igbos was discussed, he's on tape talking about it in his church yet nobody asked questions. It is high time the Igbos know they're not needed in the SW especially Lagos, they should come back home after all, there's a SS and SE market, there's also the northern market. There's no beating about the bush on what's happening, the Lagos State government is kicking Igbos out of the state under cover of demolishing structures no matter the status of the buildings
can u present d video here cos I can bet it’s a lie
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by aestake: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
RecentHistory:

Which revolution? Better start it from your wretched place where they tie your mothers every Monday.
Remember that fool who calls himself Eze Ndigbo is already languishing in jail. You may not be lucky enough to join him in jail. Y
I meant dismemberment. Let every region govern itself. The other revolution you thought can't be possible..na suffering and smiling fit you nao.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
hybrid77:
This is disheartening.
very
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by djon78(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nothing fit make me invest in real estate in lagos

As in I dey mad

But it's good

Let me know whether they will get sense by Force

Group of money miss roads
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by KillahPriest: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
can u present d video here cos I can bet it’s a lie
you wouldn't know truth if it was pasted on your head by your mother
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Ayatullah(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
On the day of judgement; similar thing like this will happen to those who think they can please the Almighty God with their ill gotten wealth acquired in this worldly life.

God on that day will send the wind to blow away all their so-called seeds they have sown up and down with ill-gotten wealth.

Before you bribe to acquire land illegally and build fantastic mansions, learn from this.

Good laws and good administrators does not respect law breakers.

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by djon78(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

@ the bolded.

You no get Sense.

I'm not happy with all the demolition but Foools like you are the reason this is happening if at all it has political undertones.
Look at what your leaking brain is pushing out of your mouth.

You build Lagos?

You guys are brainless. Your bragging and chest beating is your undoing.

NOW, THE PEOPLE WHO OWN LAGOS SAY THEY DONT WANT FOREIGN DEVELOPERS ON THEIR LAND. YOU CAN GO AND DO YOUR WORSE.

SEBI LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND ABI?

EHN, MR. NO MAN WHO OWNS LAGOS IS TAKING CARE OF LAGOS SO, NO ONE SHOULD CRY.

YOU NO GET SENSE.

Which is very good

So everyone will get sense by Force
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Goodnewsforlife: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
you wouldn't know truth if it was pasted on your head by your mother
oga leave talk n post d video

U people are fond of using peoples name for propaganda n rubbish, same way that igbo guy in uk used isis to talk crap

Post d video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Pristine664: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Everything to you lots is about tribalism!

Was it only houses of Igbo`s that were destroyed! Did they exempt some houses in their demolition path!

The victim mentality is getting out of hands!

Doesn't the government demolish houses in the East? Are they also anti-Igbo?

Instead of focusing on root cause of demolition, you here talking about tribalism!

God bless you. This is the only meaningful comment on that front page.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by djon78(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
how many states are on the trajectory of madness Lagos is taking ? I told you there was a meeting attended by pastor Tunde Bakare where the agenda to collect all landed properties from Igbos was discussed, he's on tape talking about it in his church yet nobody asked questions. It is high time the Igbos know they're not needed in the SW especially Lagos, they should come back home after all, there's a SS and SE market, there's also the northern market. There's no beating about the bush on what's happening, the Lagos State government is kicking Igbos out of the state under cover of demolishing structures no matter the status of the buildings

If they are being kicked out then they should do the needful and leave the place

Honestly I don't see anything special with Lagos

It's been a couple of years now I have not been to that place

These guys really need to get sense

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by KillahPriest: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
oga leave talk n post d video

U people are fond of using peoples name for propaganda n rubbish, same way that igbo guy in uk used isis to talk crap

Post d video
wait, I'm coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo / Cement, Sand And Granite (concrete) Mix Explained / Man Narrates How He Escaped While The Ikoyi Building Collapsed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.