Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose (226 Views)

Pls Between Forex And Gambling,which Is More Real? / Between Forex Trading And Bitcoin Trading Which Has The Lower Risk To Trade On / BET 9JA Vs FOREX Trading,which Is More Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose by iwillnevergiveup: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hello folks. I really need your opinion on this. Between learning Firrx trading and Cryoto, which one would you recommend I learn .
Re: Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose by 2special(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Between the devil and the red sea, both are not easy as you dey reason am

1 Like

Re: Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose by Mantul: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Do forex then invest the proceeds in crypto
Re: Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose by BrighterSyde: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
iwillnevergiveup:
Hello folks. I really need your opinion on this. Between learning Firrx trading and Cryoto, which one would you recommend I learn .

Learn forex. More predictable. But instead of just learning you can earn while you learn. Check my signature and my thread.
Re: Between Forex And Cryoto Trading, Which One Should I Choose by frostguy: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Learn forex trading though it's not easy and it takes considerable amount of time to become profitable

Once you gain the required skills to succeed then you become financially free for life

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Investment Decision In 2023 & plans for 2024 / PS4 For Sale At Affordable Prices / Are you looking for proven business opportunities? get our expert e-book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.