Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test (824 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate / Shehu Sani Reacts As Mr. Ibu Begs For Financial Aid / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Doxy1: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACXyaCi5as?si=mBSBcJUFnGVhxfze

The father of the late singer Mohbad, Mr Joseph Aloba appeals to the public for assistance in funding a DNA test to determine the true paternity of his grandson, Liam.

Highlighting the importance of conducting the DNA test in two different hospitals, Aloba emphasized his inability to accept his grandson, Liam, if the test reveals another man as the biological father.

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by izuch(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dem Don set the man up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Whalis: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
An advice to Mohbad's father.
You may discover what you were not looking for. What about if the son happens to be Mohbad's son and Mohbad happens not to be your son?
Think twice and let the sleeping dog not only lie but snore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Paraman: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
These man talks too much

I can't believe the family have not been getting any money from mohbad song people are listening to online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by googlepikins: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
everything about this man irritates me. I'm not against the so called DNA.

just squeezing your son in a box and bury it and ask Nigerians to move on and not ask questions, i don't understand that kind of evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by seunlayi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
googlepikins:
everything about this man irritates me. I'm not against the so called DNA.

just squeezing your son in a box and bury it and ask Nigerians to move on and not ask questions, i don't understand that kind of evil.
did you see him when the son was been put in that way in a coffin? Free this man, let him do the DNA if he get the fund for it and put every record straight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by tollyboy5(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Paraman:
These man talks too much

I can't believe the family have not been getting any money from mohbad song people are listening to online.
Those money are in the hand of the record label. The record label boss is still behind bars.
Besides i thought people has been donating money to this family.. Nawa!
But DNA is important tho, i no trust dat him wife at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Never4getU: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Whalis:
You may discover what you were not looking for. What about if the son happens to be Mohbad's son and Mohbad happens not to be your son?

Let it spill it's better than have a bastard as grandson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by tollyboy5(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Whalis:
This is exactly what i told one of my guy! lol

But I'm sure that small boy will be mohbad's son. But if he's not then that girl should be arrested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Whalis: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Never4getU:

Read my advice again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Doxy1: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
True talk
tollyboy5:

Those money are in the hand of the record label. The record label boss is still behind bars.
Besides i thought people has been donating money to this family.. Nawa!
But DNA is important tho, i no trust dat him wife at all.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Doxy1: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
The wife hand no clear for this case
Never4getU:

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Beremx(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
See as pikin resemblance Mohbad die! I think a DNA should also be conducted on Mohbad's father to ascertain if he's truly same blood.

Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Zooposki(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
The child looks like Mohbad in the picture na. Why DNA test? Mohbad does not look like his father though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Attention seekers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by xangerar: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
And what if Mohbad himself was not his son, how will Liam be traced to him then? Rivers don't flow uphill. If Mohbad took in Liam before he died, I doubt the purpose of this exercise. Ok, if Liam is his grandson, what is the incentive, is he ready to take up his bills or has he a legacy to bequeath as he is? How can you be begging for money for a DNA? We now beg for everything!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by fourboys: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin grin
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by ivolt: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
This man will eventually find what he is looking for.
If the DNA confirmed the son, he will regret his decision forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by googlepikins: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunlayi:
did you see him when the son was been put in that way in a coffin? Free this man, let him do the DNA if he get the fund for it and put every record straight

he said it himself in a video, you people have short memory in this country, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Jagaban2012: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Whalis:

Naija lopsided mentality...
Is it a crime to ask for DNa if it is doubt....? In a sane country, .. The court will also use the opportunity to ascertain the paternal identity of the child if this can lead to some secret being revealed... there will be a holistic investigation as the UK investigation did for Ekeweremafu....by the time the whole investigation was concluded... There wasn't any point for Ekeeremadu to Appeal the judgement but in Nigeria....anything goes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by eepeepook: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Let them bury the corpse, o. Who did the man offend in his life?
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by ikeno(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
You're the one insisting on a DNA test on your grandchild that you use to play with whenever you go to your child house,now you want to do a DNA test on him cause your child is late. What will you gain by doing the test? Then fund it by yourself
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Freelancerr(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Buharidgeneral: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Doxy1:

The father of the late singer Mohbad, Mr Joseph Aloba appeals to the public for assistance in funding a DNA test to determine the true paternity of his grandson, Liam.

Highlighting the importance of conducting the DNA test in two different hospitals, Aloba emphasized his inability to accept his grandson, Liam, if the test reveals another man as the biological father.
Free money the man want to cash out big time.But the baby looks like Mohbad now
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Morbeta11(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2023
Paraman:
These man talks too much

Just like someone seeking for funds to cause unrest...
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Doxy1:

Oya Online chest beaters, oya o!
Las las baba found way to Collect him own shares, shey ę ni ę STEEWPID ni
Re: Mohbad’s Father Begs For Financial Assistance To Fund DNA Test by We4all: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2023
DNA is very affordable now and he should be able to foot the bills. Why must he ask Nigerians for help to sort out a family's issue?

I would also like to believe that he received some donations during condolence visits. He should use part of it or ask some of Mohbad's close friends for assistance. It is irresponsible of him to ask Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Shares Challenges Of Gastric Sleeve Surgery In Trending Video / Bollywood And Nollywood Plan Joint Film Festival / Micheal Jackson's Kids Are Not His?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.