Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. (851 Views)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
I was in my room, was hearing a sound of something hitting the window or ceiling.
I arranged some documents of the floor, I was lying on the bed, I heard a sound.
Behold it was a snake 🐍, I was allergic to snakes.
I had no choice than to face my fear; after enough hide and seek, I was able to kill it.
Is it venomous or not.

Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Brave you but try to fumigate your crib thoroughly.

See as the serpent long like tape

1 Like

Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by FuckingMachine: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Since its coloured like vegetables, peppersoup won't work. Just use spices to garnish it then fry till crunchy.

1 Like

Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by decatalyst(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Serpent.

Clean your surroundings of and fumigate.
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by Sucre6: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Your should properly fumigate your room and surrounding, if this could gain access into your room, chances are that others are still lurking within
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by suckmedownthere(f): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
remember once I rented a house, this house was so cold that all my shoes got bad, it's was so cold most of my books and documents got bad, I had some empty bags I kept for quite some time without using it, then I fine evening I took just one out of the bags to get some foodstuffs from the market, lo and behold I almost put my hand in the bag without looking inside,I saw a black snake patiently waiting for a bite, I was shocked and gently took the baby outside for a kill,that's how I escaped the bite.....I learnt that I crawled in from the other side of the fence through the roof and got in...
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by Buharidgeneral: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
I was in my room, was hearing a sound of something hitting the window or ceiling.
I arranged some documents of the floor, I was lying on the bed, I heard a sound.
I had no choice than to face my fear; after enough hide and seek, I was able to kill it.
Is it venomous or not.
You mean your room

1 Like

Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by Olawade24: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
suckmedownthere:
remember once I rented a house, this house was so cold that all my shoes got bad, it's was so cold most of my books and documents got bad, I had some empty bags I kept for quite some time without using it, then I fine evening I took just one out of the bags to get some foodstuffs from the market, lo and behold I almost put my hand in the bag without looking inside,I saw a black snake patiently waiting for a bite, I was shocked and gently took the baby outside for a kill,that's how I escaped the bite.....I learnt that I crawled in from the other side of the fence through the roof and got in...

Do you do drugs?
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Instead of packing your bags and moving out you're shouting hallelujah? What if its mother comes looking for it and this time you'll fail to say that hallelujah again
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by ManirBK: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
over to you lalasticlala the snake king
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by TrustNone: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Instead of packing your bags and moving out you're shouting hallelujah? What if its mother comes looking for it and this time you'll fail to say that hallelujah again
snakes abandon it's young after they hatch
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
But whenever you see a snake somewhere, just know that there are more around.
TrustNone:
snakes abandon it's young after they hatch
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by elverdad: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Is it venomous or not.

Your room is very dirty, clean it

2 Likes

Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by ogahshtu: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Please are they still eating snakes In nairaland 🤔🤔?
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by finallybusy: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Fake news.
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
It crept under the door, don't say what you don't know.
elverdad:

Your room is very dirty, clean it
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Yes.
Buharidgeneral:

You mean your room

1 Like

Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by socialmediaman: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
What brings them into houses most times is rodents. They can track mice using their sense of smell

I can't tell for sure what that snake is, but I read that there is a type of venomous green mamba in Nigeria found mostly in the South (South south precisely)
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by PedoBear: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
You kee one gurl, get ready to die in 3 days
Re: I Killed A Snake In My Room, Hallelujah. by elverdad: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
It crept under the door, don't say what you don't know.

What i know is all these pests get comfortable in dirty environment

Clean up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Germany On The Verge Of Losing Unruly Son (video) / Count Down To New Years Day: Count Down From 1000 To 1: Begins Now: ! / Post Your Slangs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.