Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja (475 Views)

Police Helicopter Mistakenly Lands In Oluku, Benin City / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by Teepresh2: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drama as Nigerian airplane mistakenly lands passengers in Asaba instead of Abuja (Video)

A Nigerian airline has left its passengers in distress after ‘mistakenly’ landing in Asaba airport instead of Abuja where passengers booked.

A Twitter user @dawisu who disclosed this called out the airline for carelessness and wasting the time of its customers.

According to the passenger, the flight left Lagos State for Abuja only to land in Asaba as a result of a wrong flight plan handed to the pilot.

Sharing a picture of the passengers clearly infuriated, the Nigerian man mocked the airline for probably landing them in another state as the flight took off a second time.

“Nigeria my country. We departed Lagos about an hour ago on @flyunitedng to Abuja, and upon arrival, the cabin crew confidently announced that we’ve arrived Abuja, only for us to realize that we landed in Asaba. Apparently, our pilot was given wrong flight plan from Lagos 🤣🙆‍♂️.

We are departing Asaba now, I pray we don’t land in Osogbo next! 🤣🙆‍♂️,” he wrote.

Meanwhile, the development has generated mixed reactions from Nigerians.

levyngrey said: “The most avoidable mistake always happen in Nigeria.”

Mansaah_Musa wrote: “Asaba, Abuja all na Nigeria you dey. Thank God say no be cotonou dem carry una go 🤣🤣🤣🤣.”

@realevabest said; “Thank God you guys didn’t land in river Niger, as long as you guys are safe, am fine with landing in Asaba, now let them take you back to Abuja, sorry for the delay.

@RiskyImmanuel wrote; “during my turn he should change route to Canada or Germany.

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1728796487344074756?

Source: https:///drama-as-nigerian-airplane-mistakenly-lands-passengers-in-asaba-instead-of-abuja-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by immortalcrown(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
No be Naija again?

In Buhari's voice, the pilot was shocked when the plane landed in Asaba.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by Lovemeharder(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by CoronaVirusPro: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Comedy!

And people still underrate The Super Eagles of Benin.
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by 1TrippleCee: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
When tanker drivers start to dey pilot plane, na wetin you expect

1 Like

Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by proff010: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Am sure the cause of this is hunger.
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by brain54(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hahaha…

I saw a question like this on Facebook asking if you were traveling to an African country and your plane mistakenly land in America what the person do.

I just skipped the post saying to myself what a Mumu question.

Well the question is not so mumu ish after all.

Apparently, we live in a country of possibilities!
grin
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by NJV: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Oh my goodness cheesy
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by freemanq(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by ManirBK: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
nlfpmod this is for you also
Re: Drama As Nigerian Airplane Mistakenly Lands Passengers In Asaba Instead Of Abuja by XAUBulls: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Teepresh2:
Drama as Nigerian airplane mistakenly lands passengers in Asaba instead of Abuja (Video)

Source: https:///drama-as-nigerian-airplane-mistakenly-lands-passengers-in-asaba-instead-of-abuja-video/

(1) (Reply)

If I told I you Could Get A 2nd Passport & Citizenship For Less Than $35K... / Photos: Over 1500 Killed In Massive Earthquake In Nepal Today / Maiduguri Int'l Airport To Reopen Months After It Was Closed Down Due To Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.