Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) (57557 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / America Is Not What You Think It Is - Steve Harvey Tells African Wanted To Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Why you should not come to Canada - Lady tells Africans

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5aAyVZfAY

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by KingEarnest(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Why then is she in Canada?

Or is she the weapon fashioned against us?

321 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by 1Alex: 6:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Have you now seen a typical women brain. If becoming a farmer in Canada can give me 10 times my salary as a banker in Nigeria, why won't I migrate?

Who is talking about stooping so low when money is involved.

That girl is a compound Id10t.

431 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by DAramis: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Namaster:
Looks like an idiot. Talks like an idiot. Definitely an idiot.
Easy boss cheesy grin cheesy

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Anny69: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2023
She said her opinion. She didn't tell the Canadian Embassy to stop issuing visa to Africans because I don't understand why y'all are crying. undecided
KingEarnest:

Namaster:
Looks like an idiot. Talks like an idiot. Definitely an idiot.

1Alex:
Have you now seen a typical women brain. If becoming a farmer in Canada can give me 10 times my salary as a banker in Nigeria, why won't I migrate?

Who is talking about stooping so low when money is involved.

That girl is a compound Id10t.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by KingEarnest(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:
She said her opinion. She didn't tell the Canadian Embassy to stop issuing visa to Africans because I don't understand why y'all are crying. undecided

Her opinion is hers. She should keep it to herself.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Samakus(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:

Her opinion is private. Let her keep it so. If she makes it public, we analyse it and put her in her place.

She doesn't sound so intelligent anyways. Sadly, many women are not too

196 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Anny69: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Samakus:

Her opinion is private. Let her keep it so. If she makes it public, we analyse it and put her in her place.

Which hole did you crawl out from? Did I tag you? angry

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Hmm
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by WeedAddict: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:

Omooooooo!!!! Na so ladies dull reach

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2023
The disrespect from our useless government can't be any less than the one in Canada. Allow us to be disrespected as strangers than as citizens.
The disrespect received by all these peasants defending government and collecting stipends here on NL while the kids of their paymasters lavish their common wealth oversees, can't be less than the one you're talking about young lady. The difference is that the sensible youths in Nigeria will chose their disrespect respectfully, while the foot soldiers in this forum are the disrespect to their immediate families, nuclear families, community, society and the youths at large. THEY EPITOMIZE DISRESPECT IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Anny69: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2023
WeedAddict:

Omooooooo!!!! Na so ladies dull reach
Maybe the ones in your family.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by CJStarz: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2023
KingEarnest:

My brother,this weapon no go prosper in Jesus Name

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by LeeSmart: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:
Maybe the ones in your family.
Omor u self small fight like dis, u don begin pack RPG, IRON DOME, B1 BOMBER, F35 JET, NUCLEAR POWERED SUBMARINE enter battle field. Haba make u de calm down oo, lol.

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Clinghton: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2023
Someone should give her reasons why she should return.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by ThatrealestApex: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Samakus:

Gbam!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by vonlogon: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Clinghton:
Someone should give her reasons why she should return.
She can go to Africa and air her opinion there in past tense. It'll make it more acceptable

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by slaawomirr: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Donaldoni: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Lunatiiics like to learn from their own experience cheesy

They will start dragging her now cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by spiSeyi: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2023
There is nothing bad in jakpa just make sure you do your research very well and probably get 2-3 jobs processed over their b4 traveling undecided . And I think that it makes no sense to jakpa because everyone are doing it, if you can make up to 10-20 M in Nigeria within a year I don't think the jakpa is worth it all you need to do is to invest more on your biz because only a minute of the migrants can save up to 10M within a year while working abroad.
You hardly see a well to do Igbo or aboki biz men jakpa cool , they would rather go for holiday or some biz trip wink

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by datopaper(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Mr. Money men! Money lover
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by toxxnoni(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Return ... nah

By the way, check out our signature, we might be useful to you or your friends
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2023
U dey mad
She would have made sense if she returned home.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Have watched the video, and the woman is making a lot of sense

I am going to tell the story of a guy my dad was acquainted with. Back in the 1990's this guy was a high ranking civil servant in Nigeria, in charge of a technical department, with responsiblity for urban planning. The guy played the DV lottery, and won and moved to America in 1994. Two years later he was working as a dishwasher. Someone wey dey hold high office, na dishwasher.

The truth is, the best way to japa to Canada is if you have skills that are needed in Canada. That means (unless you are into IT, or medicine,especially nursing), you go as a student, graduate with high schores, and high skills, and get a job there. Simple. Other routes are risky

That is what the woman is saying. Simple.

Unless you want to go there and start from scratch, that is the way. Canada is a insular country.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Faposky95: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:

Go tell it on the valley.......
Not here
Vex na blood line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Splitmind: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Nigerians need to stop jumping abroad, who will build the country? Who will be our house helps, cleaners, market women and drivers if you all run?

We need to stop this disturbing japa trend IMMEDIATELY!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Saladdin: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2023
We hear you!

I agree to her point that a top earning professional should not abandon his career to be a cleaner in Canada. He should rather seek for a dual citizenship or preferably send his family over there and then gradually plan to join them.

However, an average Nigerian that has the opportunity to go to Canada should grab it with two hands, at least he has hopes to live in a sane society.

She looks like a Somali-Canadian. Why didn't she stay put in Somalia? I'll not be surprised if she's from an elite family in Somalia, or she probably came to Canada by seeking asylum. Abeg shift!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by abba190: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:

who cares about her opinion

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.