Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account (676 Views)

How To Recover Hacked Whatsapp Account / Hacked Whatsapp Account / How To Snoop In Someone Whatsapp Account Using Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by holarmylekan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
My boss WhatsApp number was hacked for about two months nw
I have log out the hacker but effort to recover the account on his phone proved abortive.
It'll stop when I ask for OTP stage and I will not receive any despite the Sim is on his phone.
Pls hw can I recover it seniors
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by Babangidapikin: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
What network is he using
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by Pierocash(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Report to WhatsApp
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by holarmylekan(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Babangidapikin:
What network is he using
Glo
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by Babangidapikin: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2023
holarmylekan:

Glo
I suspect so, just use a MTN line as your network to request the code , I don't know what is wrong with Glo thisdays, if you write to WhatsApp via there support, they would tell you they have been trying to call you but can't.... Also tell your Boss to write to Glo to provision his Sim properly.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by Enddy50ty(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2023
Always use two step verification/ two factor authentication for your WhatsApp to avoid stories like this.
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
holarmylekan:
My boss WhatsApp number was hacked for about two months nw
I have log out the hacker but effort to recover the account on his phone proved abortive.
It'll stop when I ask for OTP stage and I will not receive any despite the Sim is on his phone.
Pls hw can I recover it seniors

It's bad that you haven't been able to login for over 2 months. Well rejoice, help has come, solution has come, the link below contains the guide and step you need follow, to login back to your account.

https://emmabuilds.com.ng/whatsapp-not-receiving-otp-sms-call-fix/
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by holarmylekan(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2023
Geniusspecs:

It's bad that you haven't been able to login for over 2 months. Well rejoice, help has come, solution has come, the link below contains the guide and step you need follow, to login back to your account.

https://emmabuilds.com.ng/whatsapp-not-receiving-otp-sms-call-fix/

Thanks
I found your article helpful and useful
And I have solved the problem with the solutions found there
Five star rating for the article
Thanks to everyone that contributed to the issue.
Problem solved πŸ‘
Re: How Can I Recover This Hacked Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2023
holarmylekan:

Thanks
I found your article helpful and useful
And I have solved the problem with the solutions found there
Five star rating for the article
Thanks to everyone that contributed to the issue.
Problem solved πŸ‘

You're welcome
You can join my WhatsApp channel to stay updated with latest helpful contents
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaAaoDX65yDEO7s3gU0Q

(1) (Reply)

Experience Budget Smartphone Brilliance With The SPARK 20 Pro+ / Hi, Those Any One Know The Code To Open A Sony Ericssonk550i Phone / Site That Pays Well At Least $50 A Day For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.